The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Anyone been offered a place for nursing 2016? UCLAN

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sazalexandria28
Has anyone done the test day for adult nursing on the 26th November and heard back yet I'm panicking like crazy lol

Hi have you rang them up that would show them you are interested and how did you find your test mines upcoming
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
What were the tests like? I just don't know what to revise for the nursing knowledge?? Obviously you don't have to tell me what the questions are but what kinds of things should I look at??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lauren_emily95
What were the tests like? I just don't know what to revise for the nursing knowledge?? Obviously you don't have to tell me what the questions are but what kinds of things should I look at??

Hey no I would tell you if theyrr were easy or hard nd mines actually upcoming nxt week so im panicking too uclan is my first and last choice
Reply 43
Received an offer from Uclan for adult nursing 2016 :smile:
Me too :-) cant wait to start x
Reply 45
Yay, you're the first one to reply. Thought I was going to be one my own. When did you hear? X
What kind of thing should I revise for the nursing knowledge? x

Just revise the values based stuff and you'll be fine xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone else got their interview tomorrow? X
How long did it take everyone to find out if they passed the test stage?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I had mine on a Wednesday and heard in the Monday xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
I did ring them up they said due to the high volume if u did complete the test last week then you might hear between next monday to Wednesday or if the latest on the 4th January x
I did it on the 11th and getting worried because I haven't heard anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kattc93

Me too!! Have you joined the Facebook page? X
Original post by Lhamilton1996
Me too!! Have you joined the Facebook page? X

Hi how long was until you received your offer after the interview ? I had one Wednesday and am convinced I've failed but just waiting to hear. Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kattc93

Hello, what intake have you gone for March or September? ive had an offer for the September intake. also, is there a Facebook page? would be nice to get to know a few people so that were not all strangers :smile:
Hi guys, I got a place to study Adult Nursing at UCLAN through the Associate Pilot Trainee Nurse Programe. I'm due to start Sept or March, not sure yet, but I wanted to say hi!
Original post by BeautyDaze
Hi guys, I got a place to study Adult Nursing at UCLAN through the Associate Pilot Trainee Nurse Programe. I'm due to start Sept or March, not sure yet, but I wanted to say hi!

Congrats 😀I'm starting in March can't wait xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi Everyone :smile: I have an interview on Wednesday for Adult Nursing - any tips on what I can prepare or look at? I have no idea where to even start with my preparation and its worrying me :frown: thanks in advance x
Original post by lauren_emily95
Hi Everyone :smile: I have an interview on Wednesday for Adult Nursing - any tips on what I can prepare or look at? I have no idea where to even start with my preparation and its worrying me :frown: thanks in advance x

Hi. You just need to tell them why nursing? And why the branch of adult nursing over the others? Basically they want to know you are the sort of person who cares about others. And tell them about how you can bring your life experience into nursing. Good luck x
Reply 59
I had my interview last week adult nursing Sept start, how long did it take after interview to find out of your successful

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending