The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It's an Edexcel exam - you cannot discuss it until midnight tonight.
Reply 2
Init, read the announcment..
Reply 3
woops, soz forgot about that!
Reply 4
Surely seeing as the exam finished as 11 for everyone in the uk we should be able to talk about it a 11 not 12

11 + 12 hours = 11PM
Reply 5
just finished the gcse maths calculator exam and was wondering about the very last part to the last question - did anyone else get 15cm as the answer?? i don't know what board i am from- but it was the question with the net of a cone. thanks
Reply 6
This is edexcel read the big pink thread for further details.
jjkkll
Surely seeing as the exam finished as 11 for everyone in the uk we should be able to talk about it a 11 not 12

11 + 12 hours = 11PM

It is at least 12 hours after the exam before you can talk about it - the actual times being midnight UK time for morning exams and 4:30 am UK time for afternoon exams. No compromise on this will be made.
this takes the piss, im worried about...
Reply 9
Roger Kirk
It is at least 12 hours after the exam before you can talk about it - the actual times being midnight UK time for morning exams and 4:30 am UK time for afternoon exams. No compromise on this will be made.

Im not disputing the fact we must wait 12 hours as edexcel guidelines suggest however according to edexcel we are able to disscuss exams which ended 12 hours ago

therefore if the mathematics examination ended nation wide at 11 Am the at 11PM according to edexcel we are aboe to disscuss the exam howvever you arer saing 12 am and i am cionfused. As eexcel say 12 hours and TSR are saying 13 i am confused plz explain not like 1 hour makes that much difference
An hour's difference isn't going to be hard to wait for. I haven't got any exams till Wednesday morning so I'll probably be up a bit on TSR tonight to discuss this morning's exam.
Reply 11
i fort it was alright i fink i got about 70 - 80 percent in tht exam hopefully an A overall wht do you think the grade boundaires will be???
Reply 12
dipesh1
i fort it was alright i fink i got about 70 - 80 percent in tht exam hopefully an A overall wht do you think the grade boundaires will be???

Edexcel exams cant be discussed for atleast 12 hours after the exam as they may be being taken in other parts of the world. Read the announcement on Edexcel Exam Discussion :smile:
Reply 13
tashaq
Edexcel exams cant be discussed for atleast 12 hours after the exam as they may be being taken in other parts of the world. Read the announcement on Edexcel Exam Discussion :smile:

oooh sorry i didnt read tht accouncement

POST closed guys sorry u have to w8 12 hours
Reply 14
Same here
Reply 15
As hbk91 said, 1 hour isn't going to kill you...some people doing the International Baccalaureate had to wait as much as 36 hours before we let them discuss the monumental cock-up in their History exam last month, so just be glad you're only waiting 12 or so hours :wink:
Reply 16
This thread is intended for those who sat the Edexcel Paper 06 today. You may comment your thoughts, and what you think the grade boundaries will be like this year. Anything in relation to the exam will be happily discussed.

HOWEVER - POSTS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD UNTIL 00:00 12th JUNE 2007
Just half an hour left till we can discuss it.

Hang in there guys!

:smile:
Reply 18
28 minutes ^^

*plays a violin like Sherlock as we wait*
Reply 19
Got school in the morning?

*is staying up to discuss because I have only got to go in for relevent lessons*. So, 2 hours of double science in the morning, then I can catch up on the sleep I missed :wink:

Latest