The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Thats a point. Does anyone know a good way of cleaning wellies. Not the outside but the inside, cos mine are quite short and only come halfway up my calfs so when i was at a farm they filled up with straw and shavings and are not disgusting inside.
Any ideas?
Reply 41
Annaconda
Thats a point. Does anyone know a good way of cleaning wellies. Not the outside but the inside, cos mine are quite short and only come halfway up my calfs so when i was at a farm they filled up with straw and shavings and are not disgusting inside.
Any ideas?

I would say just rinse out the insides with disinfectant aswell. Try to prevent getting the insides dirty by wearing waterproof trousers over the top.
Yeah I was planning to ring lol! Thanks for the advice! Gona look so sexy in my hairnet....
Reply 43
Don't use something that'll rot your wellies though! My first pair of wellies got destroyed by trigene where I work, and the same has happened to my trainers. Make sure you rinse them properly!
leggielass
NOOOOOOOOOO!

Parlour tops are about a fiver cheaper from your local agricultural merchants!! the vet order, certainly at liverpool is much more spensive. or get your granny to make you one out of a recycled gortex from oxfam!!

I always knew there must be a cheaper way to get them than that website! Now if only there was a Mole Valley near London....

Latest

Trending

Trending