The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Official University of Wolverhampton 2022 Applicant Thread

Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of Wolverhampton for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:
What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Hi. I've applied for children's nursing with foundation year for Sept 2022 😊
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Hey, I have applied to study Primary Education with QTS. I am currently studying CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education. Has anyone had an interview yet? If you have, please could you tell me how it went, give me any advice, what questions were asked, if you have to prepare anything, and how many interviewers are there? Thank you so much!
Original post by MissDizzy34
Hi. I've applied for children's nursing with foundation year for Sept 2022 😊

Hi, i’ve applied for adult nursing with foundation year for september! I couldn’t seem to find a course for childrens nursing with foundation year
Hey 👋🏻
I have applied for Wolverhampton on adult nursing and have an interview this week. I am really worried about my interview as this is uni I would like to be accepted for.
Die anyone have any advice?
Can I ask why people are wanting to do Wolverhampton when it’s the worst uni in the UK
Original post by Tangled1987
Hey 👋🏻
I have applied for Wolverhampton on adult nursing and have an interview this week. I am really worried about my interview as this is uni I would like to be accepted for.
Die anyone have any advice?

I’ve got my interview next friday, let me know how yours goes!
Original post by Mariamk04
I’ve got my interview next friday, let me know how yours goes!

I had it yesterday morning and it went really well, the lady was lovely and it was really relaxed. I’ve just had an email saying I have passed my interview and need to do the next stage of showing results when they come in, dbs check and occupational health :smile:
Good luck you’ll smash it!! X
I had it yesterday morning and it went really well, the lady was lovely and it was really relaxed. I’ve just had an email saying I have passed my interview and need to do the next stage of showing results when they come in, dbs check and occupational health :smile:
Good luck you’ll smash it!! X

Wow congratulations that’s great! I’m looking forward to it now x
Wow congratulations that’s great! I’m looking forward to it now x

I’m so excited as it is my first choice uni.
The scenarios are just to find out what type of person you are!!
I’ll keep everything crossed for you but you won’t need it!! X
I’m currently on the foundation year going onto physiotherapy in September. Happy to answer any questions you might have 👍🏼
Original post by jaymoore3995
I’m currently on the foundation year going onto physiotherapy in September. Happy to answer any questions you might have 👍🏼

Is Wolverhampton as bad as people say since it’s one of the worst rated unis
Hello, a question 😊 with your interview - was it just a talking interview or did it include a test. Thank you :smile:
Original post by AmnaKayz
Hello, a question 😊 with your interview - was it just a talking interview or did it include a test. Thank you :smile:

I think it could possibly depend on what your interviewing for.
Mine for adult nursing was just talking and some scenarios there weren’t any test involved.
Original post by Zarapurple123
Hey, I have applied to study Primary Education with QTS. I am currently studying CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education. Has anyone had an interview yet? If you have, please could you tell me how it went, give me any advice, what questions were asked, if you have to prepare anything, and how many interviewers are there? Thank you so much!

I've got mine tomorrow!
I’m so excited as it is my first choice uni.
The scenarios are just to find out what type of person you are!!
I’ll keep everything crossed for you but you won’t need it!! X

Thankyou! Unfortunately my interview had to be cancelled because of the interviewer not being in, but it’s rearranged now x
Thankyou! Unfortunately my interview had to be cancelled because of the interviewer not being in, but it’s rearranged now x

I have mine tomorrow, good luck!
Good luck with your interviews guys you’ll smash them x
Good luck with your interviews guys you’ll smash them x

Thank you!!!
Original post by Anonymous
I've got mine tomorrow!

Oooooh I hope it went well! any advice?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending