Scroll to see replies

Anyone doing physiotherapy?
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Original post by Tangled1987
Good luck with your interviews guys you’ll smash them x

It went really well the interviewer I had was really easy to talk to, i passed the interview stage ! x
Original post by Mariamk04
It went really well the interviewer I had was really easy to talk to, i passed the interview stage ! x

Congratulations!
Which campus did you apply for?
Congratulations!
Which campus did you apply for?

thank you! i haven’t applied yet have you?
Original post by Mariamk04
thank you! i haven’t applied yet have you?

I applied for city campus :smile:
Hey
Congrats on your offer.
I applied for adult nursing too. How long after you applied did you get information on your interview?
Original post by Teee_ade
Hey
Congrats on your offer.
I applied for adult nursing too. How long after you applied did you get information on your interview?

thankyou! i got an invitation to book an interview around 6 days after applying
@Zarapurple123 hey , I’m having my BA primary education with qts can you tell me how ur interview went specially with the articles , thank you
I applied for city campus :smile:

Do you know if there’s any group chats for people who are joining this course? ☺️
Heyy I’m having mine in week , have u had urs yet
Hi, has anyone been asked to complete the Occupational Health Online Questionnaire, it's one of the tasks on evision. I've applied for Primary Education. Apparently I am meant to receive an email with a link to complete it but I haven't received anything. I've checked my spam too.
No I didn’t know about the groups :smile:
And occupational health I had an email from and filled in the questionnaire and then also had a phone call, you should also have an email regarding the dbs x
Hi, I’m starting my adult nursing course this September at City campus and I'm trying to pre plan around university days. Could someone let me know what a typical week at university is like? How many days you typically go in to university and how many hours for?

Thanks 😊
Reply 33
Hi, has anyone been for a adult nursing interview yet and what kind questions and scenarios they ask about ?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Minaax
Hi, has anyone been for a adult nursing interview yet and what kind questions and scenarios they ask about ?

Hi.i had mine in July. The questions are tricky since there’s no right or wrong answer.Q1.If you go to the shop to be a lottery ticket and you playfully tell the shop assistant you gonna give them half if win, what would you do when you actually win?
Q2.Your friend (who has had alcohol issues in the past ) ask you to go shopping for them and you notice there’s alcohol on the shopping list.Are you gonna buy the bottle for said person?
Q3. Your friend tells you they are struggling with uni work and placement.What kind of advice and help would you give to your friend.
Also make sure you have your id with you and log in like 5 minutes to the scheduled time .
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 35
Original post by Paako89
Hi.i had mind in July. The questions are tricky since there’s no right or wrong answer.Q1.If you go to the shop to be a lottery ticket and you playfully tell the shop assistant you gonna give them half if win, what would you do when you actually win?
Q2.Your friend (who has had alcohol issues in the past ) ask you to go shopping for them and you notice there’s alcohol on the shopping list.Are you gonna buy the bottle for said person?
Q3. Your friend tells you they are struggling with uni work and placement.What kind of advice and help would you give to your friend.
Also make sure you have your id with you and log in like 5 minutes to the scheduled time .

Thank you, i have my interview next week its a face to face one and im absolutely ******** it
Hi I'm going to be studying Pharmacy this Sept, I know nobody at all at wolves, should we make a gc if there isn't one already created?
I'm doing pharmacy starting this September, I havent received an occupational health check questionnaire and my dbs is still processing.im worried I will miss the deadline of my enrolment. As I can't enrol until both are done.
Me too, yess

Original post by cottonsocks18
Hi I'm going to be studying Pharmacy this Sept, I know nobody at all at wolves, should we make a gc if there isn't one already created?
Hi so I uploaded immunisation evidence with the health questionnaire, and my dbs was done 2 weeks ago, why isn't evision letting me enrol?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending