The Student Room Group

Can I use transcripts (marks card) only to apply for universities(Masters) in UK?

I have noticed some universities mention they need degree certificate and transcripts, some only want transcripts. I'm an international student from India, wanting to study in UK. It takes almost a year to get convocation certificate from my university. I only have transcripts. Is this enough to apply for universities in UK?
Original post by Adi0077
I have noticed some universities mention they need degree certificate and transcripts, some only want transcripts. I'm an international student from India, wanting to study in UK. It takes almost a year to get convocation certificate from my university. I only have transcripts. Is this enough to apply for universities in UK?

It's enough to apply, yes.

If you get an offer, you'll need to check what docs they accept as evidence. Unis are aware of the delay in receiving final award certs in India, so you'll need to then ask the uni what they'll accept as evidence of your final result, (e.g. provisional result cert, transcript, letter from your uni).
Reply 2
Thank you for answering, that's good to hear!
Original post by Admit-One
It's enough to apply, yes.

If you get an offer, you'll need to check what docs they accept as evidence. Unis are aware of the delay in receiving final award certs in India, so you'll need to then ask the uni what they'll accept as evidence of your final result, (e.g. provisional result cert, transcript, letter from your uni).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending