The Student Room Group

Fast Stream 2023 (Reinstated) applicants thread.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hopeful999
I’m not sure that I picked up on there being a base camp ( though I know the centrally managed schemes have one)
We’re you definitely told there will be one an is it online or in person?

I wasn't sure either but then my department mentioned something getting our security clearance through on time for it in one of their emails. You'd think they'd do some sort of event for all the economists!
Did you have any idea when it was meant to start?
Original post by Hopeful999
Did you have any idea when it was meant to start?

Just said October
Does anyone know how to apply to the fast stream relocation allowance?
No- I would just email them and ask.
Have you got a start date and a location yet?
Original post by Sifhhbhjj
Does anyone know how to apply to the fast stream relocation allowance?

Are you entitled to it if its your first posting?
Original post by elliedxoxo
Are you entitled to it if its your first posting?

I would assume so but there’s so little info on it that I’m not certain.
I still haven’t been given a start date or contract. At this point I am questioning if the the civil service fast stream is real or just a figment of my imagination.
I still haven’t been given a start date or contract. At this point I am questioning if the the civil service fast stream is real or just a figment of my imagination.

Everyone should have started by now - when did you last hear from them?
Reply 3089

Are you GES?
Reply 3090
Original post by Max1357913
Everyone should have started by now - when did you last hear from them?

Unfortunately a lot of ges fast streamers haven't heard anything about start date/ location/ contracts let alone actually starting
Original post by tib2001
Unfortunately a lot of ges fast streamers haven't heard anything about start date/ location/ contracts let alone actually starting

I see, that’s very annoying then - do you not have to do base camp?
Original post by Pattiemap
Yeah that’s fine drop me your email add and I will forward it on

sorry I only find out now, May I ask a copy of powerpoint as well mate. I could not pm you so could you send a message first, thank you very much!
Original post by username6022942
My application is underway, I’ve filled all my personal details in and am now waiting for the tests to unlock.
I did the practice numerical test they linked and it was very straightforward which has eased my nerves.
Good luck to everyone applying

What qualifications did you show was it only your degree?
Original post by JTR__
Hi Hayward, if you get the chance then you can pop into a bank for a physical copy, maybe that would be accepted if the only issue is the digital format?

Is this for security clearance or an actual assessment on your financial situation?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending