The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
jaydakiss
yee i gree its soo slow
woop so excited.. u doin pathology aswel?

Am also kinda excited...
Noo, I'm not. I was signed up for it but had to cancel because my work (which is on a Saturday) won't let me take time off in December.
Reply 41
aww
u know many ppl goin?
im goin with my best matee
Reply 42
jaydakiss
aww
u know many ppl goin?
im goin with my best matee

I know someone going on the vetmedlink and the other medlink, but noone the same time as me!
Reply 43
aww im sure youll meet loadsa people :smile:
Reply 44
Alex L
How do you learn anything about the clinical side of medicine whilst sitting in a lecture theatre. That's what WE is for :s-smilie:

I agree..I wasn't thinking straight when I wrote that, tbh I rather go for a taster course which doesn't cost you anything and is just as good.

I did mine at St Georges, it was called "The Scientific Basis of Medicine". So I got a stethoscope:biggrin: , had lectures, visited the hospital and did ward rounds, watched a live surgery, talked to medical students and had clinical practise classes. And it was 5 days long..what more could you want?
petzneo
I agree..I wasn't thinking straight when I wrote that, tbh I rather go for a taster course which doesn't cost you anything and is just as good.

I did mine at St Georges, it was called "The Scientific Basis of Medicine". So I got a stethoscope:biggrin: , had lectures, visited the hospital and did ward rounds, watched a live surgery, talked to medical students and had clinical practise classes. And it was 5 days long..what more could you want?

That sounds far more like it! Medlink is okay for the clinical side as far as them putting interesting pictures up is concerned, but then again, most can be found here anyway :wink:
Reply 46
I'm going on Medlink :smile:

Say hi if you're setting off for the 14th - 17th like me
I'm going on Medlink on the 14th to 17th as well.
I'm in Green (1), Alpha and Derby Hall
A few friends from my school are also going
Reply 48
I'm blue 2 gamma. I lost my letter and rung for another one. But I have my reference number so I should be okay if I don't get it in time
Reply 49
Has anyone recieved the booklet over email? The one they sent me doesn't work :s-smilie:
x
Reply 50
yee samee download it fom the site
Reply 51
jaydakiss
yee samee download it fom the site

ahh okie dokey :smile:
thank you!
x
yeah the booklet won't work for me either
where did you find it on the site??
Reply 53
Will you guys be ebaying your stethoscopes?
motiv3
Will you guys be ebaying your stethoscopes?

Keep them for fancy dress and the inevitable scrubs bar crawl
Reply 56
ye cant see them being much value on ebay:L
Reply 58
So. Just curious. Who went and did it help?
Anyone go on the pathology and thought it was worth the 70 quid?
And does anyone know the name of that awesome motivational speaker that opened and closed the whole medlink conference?
ok, enough questions....
Is that guy still doing it?? ahh medlink, i remember i had dinos pizza...

Latest

Trending

Trending