The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Is it worth studying Pharmacy at the University of Wolverhampton?

Hi, I was wondering if it is a good idea to study Pharmacy at Wolverhampton Uni. I know the ranking of the uni is bad but I don't know if this would affect me when applying for a graduate job in the future.
Original post by Lara_Dove
Hi, I was wondering if it is a good idea to study Pharmacy at Wolverhampton Uni. I know the ranking of the uni is bad but I don't know if this would affect me when applying for a graduate job in the future.

Hey Lara,

The School of Pharmacy has fantastic opportunities to be involved in exciting and cutting-edge research. The University has received global media coverage for conducting research into the treatment of cancer and male contraception.

Our courses are accredited by the Royal Society of Biology and the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) which means they are informed by and designed to meet the requirements of these bodies.

Follow this link to find out more and see some of the facilities on offer. https://www.wlv.ac.uk/schools-and-institutes/faculty-of-science-and-engineering/school-of-pharmacy/

Hopefully this helps :smile:
LB (WolvesRep)
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending