The Student Room Group

MSc in Human Computer Interaction

Hello All,

I hold an offer for MSc in HCI from University of Birmingham, University of Nottingham and Newcastle University. Which is the most preferred out of these with regard to employability, faculty, etc.
Original post by soumya.aggarwal
Hello All,

I hold an offer for MSc in HCI from University of Birmingham, University of Nottingham and Newcastle University. Which is the most preferred out of these with regard to employability, faculty, etc.

Congratulations these are all excellent offer holds. I would look at the structure/syllabus/outline and go with one that I preferred. I would aim for a 1st or upper 2nd. In regards employability target the companies/organisation you are interested in look at their mission statement, values and ethics and fit into those on your application for an internship or job. I would would also have a look at "our people," people they have hired on the website and read their career progression.

Essentially there is a funnel slightly fewer student are joining you because your doing a Masters degree but quite a few of you will end up getting stuck in a bottle neck.

How to you stand out from the crowd?
Reply 2
Original post by soumya.aggarwal
Hello All,

Hey, I currently hold an offer from Nottingham too. Would love to connect with you if you decide to attend there :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending