The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

University of Leeds or MMU??

I have received offers of both unis and have heard pros and cons for both, I’ve heard that the experience and social life at mmu is much better than the experience I’d get from Leeds, but university of Leeds is obviously a Russel so it should apparently offer me better opportunities and a better career…apparently? I feel like it’s supposed to be a no brainer and UOL should be the better choice but I really care about the university experience, social life, city and making friends and I just don’t know if I’d find that in Leeds. If anyone can give an insight it would be really helpful! :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
I have received offers of both unis and have heard pros and cons for both, I’ve heard that the experience and social life at mmu is much better than the experience I’d get from Leeds, but university of Leeds is obviously a Russel so it should apparently offer me better opportunities and a better career…apparently? I feel like it’s supposed to be a no brainer and UOL should be the better choice but I really care about the university experience, social life, city and making friends and I just don’t know if I’d find that in Leeds. If anyone can give an insight it would be really helpful! :smile:

you can find opportunities and a career anywhere!! if making memorable memories is what you want, go for it!! the sad thing about life is that you get such said opportunities through connections and certain networks, you'll find that everywhere not just leeds. manchester is the hub for making such connections.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Quick Reply

Latest