The Student Room Group

Asylum Decision Maker

Hi, I passed the OAC a month ago, and haven't heard anything since. Is anyone else in the same boat as this, I'm not sure whether to contact them or not and ask about how long it will take to receive an offer or pass the vetting? Or should I just wait it out? Any information on this would be much appreciated. Thanks
Hi, I would phone the recruitment services team and see if they have an update for you. You’ll need your application ID from your emails. The contact details should be any emails from them but here’s the number incase.

0345 528 0427
Hi, I'm really sorry that I don't have an answer as going through the process myself. The reason for the message was to ask if you wouldn't mind sharing what the OAC included, I know it's a written test and a roleplay and was hoping you could give a bit of info about each part in terms of what the written test and role play were about? My OAC is tomorrow and getting a bit nervous! I really appreciate any help you can offer.Thank you.
Original post by dazzapayne
Hi, I'm really sorry that I don't have an answer as going through the process myself. The reason for the message was to ask if you wouldn't mind sharing what the OAC included, I know it's a written test and a roleplay and was hoping you could give a bit of info about each part in terms of what the written test and role play were about? My OAC is tomorrow and getting a bit nervous! I really appreciate any help you can offer.Thank you.

Hi, I did my OAC 3 weeks ago now and there’s honestly nothing you can prepare for in advance. We are told during the OAC not to divulge any specific information about what it entails. But you get all relevant instructions and just be yourself. The role play lasts about 10 minutes and it is a video call with an “actor” who is playing a specific role and you have to obtain certain information from them. The written exercise you are given 25 minutes and you have to write up an “email” with the information you got from the role play and to make a decision on that information. Good luck.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending