The Student Room Group

GCSE results

Now that exams are over, I thought I would enjoy my break. But I can’t stop stressing about what my results will be. I keep on thinking about what I messed up on and worry that everyone will do better than me :frown: Anyone feel the same?
i remember when i was anxious about getting my gcses! currently, i'm feeling the exact same way as i wait for my a level results. you're not alone in that feeling at all!

the night before my gcses, i waited up most of the night and only got a couple of hours sleep because i had the mindset "if i sleep, it'll come quicker." it's so normal to feel nervous about it. i promise.

i believe in you! usually we've done a lot better than we thought and it's a lot easier to focus on the negatives. but just know that you've done all you can; it's out of your hands now, and everything will work out, i'm sure of it :smile: good luck, angel!
(edited 10 months ago)
It doesn't matter what other people get. Why worry that others will get better grades than you? Their lives are irrelevant to yours! If Bob Smith from Bridlington gets all 9s, and you don't, how in the world will that affect you?
Reply 3
Thank you both for the advice and you’re right. 😊

Quick Reply

Latest