The Student Room Group

Lying on ucas

I was advised to not do this a couple years ago when applying for my course, but I went through with it. Some problems I was facing during my education meant that the grades I achieved were much poorer than expected of me. This combined with the immense pressure I was facing led me to change two of my grades when filling out my UCAS form. I am moving into the second year of university and I’m feeling quite anxious, albeit less so than when I was newly enrolled. I guess what I’m asking is there any chance of my university finding out at this stage? I know what I did was wrong but I hope not :frown:
Reply 1
Original post by Izruty2132
I was advised to not do this a couple years ago when applying for my course, but I went through with it. Some problems I was facing during my education meant that the grades I achieved were much poorer than expected of me. This combined with the immense pressure I was facing led me to change two of my grades when filling out my UCAS form. I am moving into the second year of university and I’m feeling quite anxious, albeit less so than when I was newly enrolled. I guess what I’m asking is there any chance of my university finding out at this stage? I know what I did was wrong but I hope not :frown:

Surely the uni would’ve noticed on results day? Do you mean you lied about your predicted grades?
Original post by EVMD17
Surely the uni would’ve noticed on results day? Do you mean you lied about your predicted grades?

Achieved results, I applied with my results after a gap year.
Reply 3

Well, you know what you did was wrong. Can’t really say much else tbh- just hope and pray your uni never notice. Just don’t lie about ur grades for jobs etc in the future.

Didn't your uni ask for copies of your certificates?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending