The Student Room Group

What’s the better job out of these 3 from what I want from a job preferences???

Which out of these 3 jobs are the best from my preferences on what I want from a job ok so I want good pay good work life balance less stressful not boring and is interesting and enjoyable and fun in the end of the day that’s how it motivates you so need that and also hate coding and writing too much essays and hate problem solving by myself related to maths and yeah and the 3 options that stood out to me the most btw is pharmacist financial advisor and an optometrist which do you think aligns wi the my preferences the most and is somma I would love???
Reply 1
Original post by aryc_30
Which out of these 3 jobs are the best from my preferences on what I want from a job ok so I want good pay good work life balance less stressful not boring and is interesting and enjoyable and fun in the end of the day that’s how it motivates you so need that and also hate coding and writing too much essays and hate problem solving by myself related to maths and yeah and the 3 options that stood out to me the most btw is pharmacist financial advisor and an optometrist which do you think aligns wi the my preferences the most and is somma I would love???

When you find the answer to that, please let us all know. Basically the more fun and enjoyable a job is, the lower the pay because everyone wants to do it. So outdoor pursuits, acting, TV work, field work, charity work, the arts generally etc etc all pay a pittance to all but the most notable people in the industry. You will have a great time at work but no work / life balance because you won't be able to afford a life.

High paying jobs are stressful, difficult and time consuming and again, you won't have a work / life balance because you will be working.

Life is rubbish. But good luck! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending