@Hugh Vincent
It’s game over
Original post by Euapp
@Hugh Vincent
It’s game over

What do you mean?
Reply 22
@Hugh Vincent
Things you have said don’t seem to add up. UCAS hasn’t quite updated, dates of interviews completely erroneous and time slots for interviews….and now all of a sudden a spreadsheet entry one minute after my last post with a changed interview date. If I’m wrong I apologise but…
Reply 23
Original post by Euapp
@Hugh Vincent
Things you have said don’t seem to add up. UCAS hasn’t quite updated, dates of interviews completely erroneous and time slots for interviews….and now all of a sudden a spreadsheet entry one minute after my last post with a changed interview date. If I’m wrong I apologise but…

Hi, not sure about interview dates but I had an offer from aber today and I interviewed on the 6th. Mine didn’t come through UCAS either.
Reply 24
Original post by MadisonT
Hi, not sure about interview dates but I had an offer from aber today and I interviewed on the 6th. Mine didn’t come through UCAS either.

Congratulations!! It doesn’t matter whether it comes via UCAS or not, but a not quite updated doesn’t exist . Either it is or it isn’t.And one badge posts that state offers before everyone else and then disappear off the chat are always a bit suspect.Welldone on your April Notts and Liverpool offers.
(edited 2 months ago)

Congratulations and well done 🥳 Can I ask what time you heard and if Rover has updated?
Reply 26
Original post by Euapp
Congratulations!! It doesn’t matter whether it comes via UCAS or not, but a not quite updated doesn’t exist . Either it is or it isn’t.And one badge posts that state offers before everyone else and then disappear off the chat are always a bit suspect.Welldone on your April Notts and Liverpool offers.

Thank you
Reply 27
Original post by LizzyBizzyMum
Congratulations and well done 🥳 Can I ask what time you heard and if Rover has updated?

Thanks and I heard at 13:30 and no.
Original post by Euapp
@Hugh Vincent

Hi, I can assure you that I interviewed on 15th December for BVSc Aber/RVC
Could give any detail from the whole process also if you really want me to prove my validity...
Also when I said about UCAS, I meant not updated, as I've only got the email from Aber directly as of right now. Sorry if I caused any confusion, was really not my intent
I had my offer of AAA come through for Vet on Friday and interviewed on 15/12. Very excited to start in September if all well with ALevels
Original post by Euapp
@Hugh Vincent

Hi. Can I ask if your Rover portal has updated and UCAS 🙂
Reply 31
Original post by LizzyBizzyMum

Hi. Can I ask if your Rover portal has updated and UCAS 🙂Hi, yes they have both updated.
I just received an offer for Aber!
Hi, just received an offer for Aber. I’m a graduate and will most likely be accepting 😄
Reply 34
Original post by Biovetgrad
Fantastic news!! Aber and RVC!! 🎊🎊
Original post by Euapp
Fantastic news!! Aber and RVC!! 🎊🎊

I’m so so thrilled, I can’t believe it!!
Reply 36
Proof that perseverance and determination pay! Really well done!
Me too! I’m so happy and relieved 😅 🤩

Absolutely fantastic. Two offers in 2 days is amazing. Well done, you so deserve this. Like Euapp says perseverance certainly pays off ❤️ x
Original post by RosieAindow
Hi, just received an offer for Aber. I’m a graduate and will most likely be accepting 😄

Absolutely brilliant. Well done 🥳🥳 It’s the most lovely uni so don’t blame you if you accept the offer x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending