The Student Room Group

DWS Group Graduate P.A.C.E

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by sr7364
It went well I think! Everyone in mine was for PACE US, 8 people in the call, some were traditional some were alternatives. One of the recruiters mentioned that they were holding some interviews next week. I was reached out to on Friday (4 days before the interview).
Oh its for the USA? I applied for a role in London. Wonder if they're holding ACs for the UK later on...
Reply 21
Original post by jc234
I had the invite on Friday, tried to book a slot over weekend but there were none left so guess they are running a few. Apparently on the shortlist now for next available AC. Gives more time to prepare I guess !
did you have your interview?
Can someone give a run down on what to expect in the AC??
Reply 23
Anyone heard a peep for Alternative Investments Client coverage UK
Original post by jc234
Haven’t heard anything, I messaged them they said they’re still in the process of finalising dates and assessor availability
Reply 25
Original post by Bob24785
Haven’t heard anything, I messaged them they said they’re still in the process of finalising dates and assessor availability
What email did you use to contact them? I've been trying to contact but have had difficulty
Original post by sr7364
What email did you use to contact them? I've been trying to contact but have had difficulty
I didn’t email them, on your application portal on the bottom it says contact us it automatically takes you to page where you can message them regarding your application
Has anyone heard anything for the UK positions for the AC ?
I got the AC invitation for next Tuesday, i applied to AFC&Compliance(CAO division). Anyone want to practice for AC please?
Original post by Juanyang2023
I got the AC invitation for next Tuesday, i applied to AFC&Compliance(CAO division). Anyone want to practice for AC please?
Congrats ! When did you hear back ?
Congrats ! When did you hear back ?
I haven't done it yet, now preparing for it
Reply 30
I haven't done it yet, now preparing for it
Yeah I meant when did they send the email for the AC invitation
Original post by jc234
I got an invited to a virtual assessment centre on Tuesday, anyone else? For client coverage alternatives
Hi, May I ask what’s it’s like on the virtual assessment center? What questions when interviewing 1-to-1 please?
Original post by jc234
I got an invited to a virtual assessment centre on Tuesday, anyone else? For client coverage alternatives
Hi,may I ask what the virtual assessment center was like? And what questions did they ask during 1-to-1 interview please?
Original post by jc234
Anyone heard anything for UK traditional investments?
Original post by bob123212
Yeah I meant when did they send the email for the AC invitation
I received the email on March 7th.
Original post by Georgepool223
Anyone heard anything for UK traditional investments?
Nope nothing
Reply 36
Hi, May I ask what’s it’s like on the virtual assessment center? What questions when interviewing 1-to-1 please?
Still haven’t had it lol, waiting for them to assign me a slot
Original post by jc234
Was this assessment centre for the US position ?
Reply 38
Was this assessment centre for the US position ?
No UK. Had the email saying I had been successful and it says so on the login, but when I go to book a slot says none available. Emailed and said that they are waiting for availability
Original post by jc234
I see, thank you and best of luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending