The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Consilio Et Animis
Enjoyed the ep today. Roxy...:stupid:
Max and Jack are awesome. Ending was a bit predictable. Imagine them two vs Phil and Grant :coma:

Back in the day, Phil and Grant would probably have wiped the floor with them. Now that Phil and Grant are older, it might be a closer battle but I still reckon the Mitchells would come out on top.

What about Phil and Grant vs Tamwar and Syed?
Original post by Fandabidoze!
Back in the day, Phil and Grant would probably have wiped the floor with them. Now that Phil and Grant are older, it might be a closer battle but I still reckon the Mitchells would come out on top.

What about Phil and Grant vs Tamwar and Syed?

Syed wouldnt wanna ruin his hair do and Tamwar's.. Tamwar, they'd both run away like girls lol :smile:
Why were there so many topless men...Max's bat was lols though, all pretty and nice.
Original post by Curly A
Omg... Does anyone know what is going to happen to Jack??? Please tell me!

Spoiler

Original post by Of_the_hook

Spoiler

Spoiler

That was a pretty pathetic episode can I make you spaghetti or whatever it was Connor it was Billys favourite food just lol.
Original post by u4m1r
LOL Tamwar tried it with Stacey :lol:

Ha, babe :hubba:
Reply 4487
Big lol @ the guy in the Indian pushing Ronnie out the front door.. Haha, what?
Original post by cloop
Big lol @ the guy in the Indian pushing Ronnie out the front door.. Haha, what?

I didn't get what that was about either :s-smilie:
Glenda is a MILF! :sexface: :coma: :love:

Roxy looked sexy aswell!!!! :sexface:
(edited 13 years ago)
Great to see Sal back :biggrin:
Now that alfie and kat are back i think spencer should come back. I liked him. He was fit too.
Original post by Emma:-)
Now that alfie and kat are back i think spencer should come back. I liked him. He was fit too.

Spencer and Sean. :colone:
Tonight's episode reminded me of those crappy straight-to DVD rom-com films. How did Alfie get the double decker bus? Was it by selling the wedding decorations? And after that dramatic-ish ending to Tuesday's episode, all that happened to Jack was that he was dropped off at his wedding? And why does Roxy only seem to ask Alfie for help now? What happened to her and Christian? How many question marks are in this post?
Roxy and Christian aren't as close now after the whole Syed and alcohol thing and I think she was trying to limit the number of people finding out and Alfie has helped her before. Don't know about the rest - I was confused by how he got the bus and Jack's kidnap was rather pointless.
Did Harry's henchmen really kidnap Jack and then park the car right outside the wedding venue? What was the point in that?
Original post by snowyowl
Did Harry's henchmen really kidnap Jack and then park the car right outside the wedding venue? What was the point in that?

I think they put him in Max's car which he then drove to the wedding and when he was there he found Jack in the boot.
Original post by -honeybee-
I think they put him in Max's car which he then drove to the wedding and when he was there he found Jack in the boot.

I see, that makes more sense. Thanks :biggrin:
Tonight's ep was a pile of cack IMO.

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)

Latest