The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Why does Nathan always have a problem with names?

And is he vulnerable to silver bullets? What other explanation is there for the wolf shadow in the opening credits?

His (step)dad was a werewolf wasn't he? It was back before he had a power.
Original post by History-Student
His (step)dad was a werewolf wasn't he? It was back before he had a power.

Yeah but it still brings up the significance of including that in the opening credits as his shadow. :holmes: His is the only one which doesn't fit.
I find Nathan so sexy :sexface:
Original post by Miss Behaving
I find Nathan so sexy :sexface:

:sexface:

Yeah but it still brings up the significance of including that in the opening credits as his shadow. :holmes: His is the only one which doesn't fit.

Media studies much?
Original post by Anonymous-
Media studies much?

What?

:drool: :drool:

I love that show. I have to wait a little bit longer to watch an episode though cause I live in the US.
:sexface:

LOL!!! You have a point there. But still, his arrogance, his cockiness, his confidence, plus the fact that he's really cute... all I'm saying is, I would :sexface:

And is he vulnerable to silver bullets? What other explanation is there for the wolf shadow in the opening credits?

well in harry potter(and other folklore hehe) the wolf/black dog is an omen of death so maybe it's just an animalistic impression of death.
Reply 349
I wasn't keen on the whole Bruno/Kong thing. I never took to him in first place anyway--he was too good to be true, and turns out he was.

I did enjoy Simon's storyline (I'm bound to enjoy anything Simon related :yes:).
Then again about ten minutes into it, it was easy for me to guess who the murderer was.

Next episode looks really good :smile:

"Let's go be famous"

:gah:
Original post by hobo06
Not enough details! :p:
I don't get why they make a point of it being an hour long special...every episode is an hour

Haha yeah we were saying that last night-normally a 'special' is slightly longer than a normal episode, so it's not really a 'special' and more of an extra episode!
last night's episode was emosh!

Loved the Massive Attack, Adagio for Strings, the King Kong reference, the superhero shot, Kelly's boobs :gah:

Like someone else said, in Harry Potter 'the grim' (larrge, wolf-like dog) is supposed to be an omen of death. There are quite a few legends with large mythical dogs appearing when people die.

I don't want the misfits to become famous, i like it when they're all secretive and mysterious :frown:
Original post by + polarity -
... Kelly's boobs :gah:

This.

So very much this :biggrin:
Reply 354
I don't know how I have missed this thread before. I loved last nights episode, not my favourite of the series though. I really hope they keep Misfits going for a long time, best thing on tv atm.
I know all Misfits episodes tend to be really strange, but last night must be the weirdest and most puzzling :s-smilie:. I mean, Kelly shagging a gorilla?! :lolwut: And then the thing with Jessica's dad; so creepy. Was that supposed to be a power or something? Because, there are actually crazy killer people like that in real life :s-smilie:

It was still a cool episode nevertheless, just not the best. Curtis and Nikki scenes were cheeky and funny :teehee:
Original post by + polarity -
last night's episode was emosh!

Loved the Massive Attack, Adagio for Strings, the King Kong reference, the superhero shot, Kelly's boobs :gah:

I noticed that both Kelly and Alisha have some nice boobs :gah:
watching it now :teeth:
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom

Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
I noticed that both Kelly and Alisha have some nice boobs :gah:

Yes! Yes they do!

I'd be lying if I said they were the only reason why I watched this programme, but they certainly maintain my concentration. :innocent:
Original post by Onyx.
I wasn't keen on the whole Bruno/Kong thing. I never took to him in first place anyway--he was too good to be true, and turns out he was.

I did enjoy Simon's storyline (I'm bound to enjoy anything Simon related :yes:).
Then again about ten minutes into it, it was easy for me to guess who the murderer was.

Next episode looks really good :smile:

"Let's go be famous"

:gah:

Hmmm, yeah, the Bruno thing was so weird, I don't quite know what to make of it :s-smilie:.

Lol, it took me a while to figure out that the killer was Jessica's dad. I was still thinking it was Jessica, until about halfway through the episode when I realised we never actually see her doing the killings, so it might not be her. Which I'm glad about, that Simon's not dating a psycho :h:. Gosh though, her dad's over-protectiveness was ridiculous. She's a bloody teenager (or early twenties maybe?) FFS! She has to deal with guys at some point before her old age, lol. I feel sorry for the guys that got killed by him :frown:.

Quick Reply

Latest