The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Doughnuts!!
Have you not seen the Jonathan Ross interview?

I'm so woefully inept :frown:

This laptop doesn't have sound as well ... sigh.
Original post by Onge
lol your a right misfits geek! :biggrin: i like it! ha

Ha ha I am...

But I only found that out on the live webchat! Plus as deputy leader of the misfits society I feel I SHOULD know everything about misfits...
:grumble: i should be deputy leader :grumble:

:ninja:
Original post by spacepirate-James

:grumble: i should be deputy leader :grumble:

:ninja:

MUTINY! *runs off crying*
Original post by greeneyedgirl
MUTINY! *runs off crying*

:mob:

Spoiler

Reply 585
Ha ha I am...

But I only found that out on the live webchat! Plus as deputy leader of the misfits society I feel I SHOULD know everything about misfits...

deputy leader < hmm sounds like an important role :wink:. As much as i love misfits, nothing beats a sick concert, like papa roach and disturbed and reading which i did go to this year :wink:
Bought the DVD the other day. it's actually quite enjoyable. I'll be honest, seeing the trailers I assumed it would be ****.

Nathan is annoying though. Simon is clearly the best character.
:mob:

Spoiler

:girlhit:

Original post by Onge
deputy leader &lt; hmm sounds like an important role :wink:. As much as i love misfits, nothing beats a sick concert, like papa roach and disturbed and reading which i did go to this year :wink:

Reading was awesome this year =D However misfits is every week rather than yearly...
Reply 588
:girlhit:

Reading was awesome this year =D However misfits is every week rather than yearly...

yeh i know, and readong costs **** loads :frown:, but i already got tickets for foo fighters in milton keynes :biggrin:, so the wait is shortened..
Original post by OceanInTheSky
Bought the DVD the other day. it's actually quite enjoyable. I'll be honest, seeing the trailers I assumed it would be ****.

You bought the DVD of a show you hadn't seen?

Glad to see cafe boy got some more power. Maybe he can give squirty cream extra momentum and turn it into a weapon.

Nathan is lovely :smile:

And you do know all the episodes are on 4OD?

simon = :coma:
Original post by History-Student
You bought the DVD of a show you hadn't seen?

Glad to see cafe boy got some more power. Maybe he can give squirty cream extra momentum and turn it into a weapon.

Yes...? What's strange about that?

Don't know who "cafe boy" is though.

simon = :coma:

His stubble is VEERRRRY hot :sogood:
Nathan is lovely :smile:

And you do know all the episodes are on 4OD?

Nah he's a bit of a dick.

Yes, I know.

Nah he's a bit of a dick.

Yes, I know.

Ah but a dick in a funny, harmless way! Not someone I'd bring home to meet my parents tho...

And in response to your early query about cafe boy, I assume he meant "lactokeniesis guy" who appears in tonight's episode!
Yes...? What's strange about that?

Don't know who "cafe boy" is though.

Well you didn't know if you'd like it, and all the episodes are available legitimately for free online. I can understand wanting the DVD, but I would have watched them first to see if i liked it, otherwise it's money down the drain.

Cafe boy is just what i called the guy with lactokinesis.
Ah but a dick in a funny, harmless way! Not someone I'd bring home to meet my parents tho...

And in response to your early query about cafe boy, I assume he meant "lactokeniesis guy" who appears in tonight's episode!

Never heard of him. I've only just finished series 1
u guys all realise that season 2 has already started on E4 ryt?
Original post by History-Student
Well you didn't know if you'd like it, and all the episodes are available legitimately for free online. I can understand wanting the DVD, but I would have watched them first to see if i liked it, otherwise it's money down the drain.

Cafe boy is just what i called the guy with lactokinesis.

That requires a good internet connection though. Mine is ****e.

Quick Reply

Latest