The Student Room Group

Which corset to buy

Poll

Which corset to buy

I'm planning on getting a corset (no special occasion, just really want one) and I've narrowed it down to three I really like, and would just like opinions on which on is nicer :h:

(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

None.
There are three there, not two.
I like the black.
Reply 3
The last one is gorgeous to look at, but I can't imagine anyone wearing any of them in real life. Out of curiosity, what would you wear it with?
Reply 4
I like the black one :smile:
I like the green!
Reply 6
Original post by ibelongtoslytherin
None.

:p: Were they all that hideous
Reply 7
Blue
Reply 8
Original post by Lemons
The last one is gorgeous to look at, but I can't imagine anyone wearing any of them in real life. Out of curiosity, what would you wear it with?

Navy petticoat I guess, and I don't think I got further than that, was distracted about how pretty it was :biggrin:

Original post by chipskylark
There are three there, not two.
I like the black.

Oh dear, and I do further maths A level :p: I did only have two and then I saw the blue one and really liked that too ^^
Reply 9
A friend of mine has the same, or a very similar one to the green one and it/she looks great! I'd go for the green and if not then the black one.
I think the green one is really nice! :smile:
Green
Reply 12
Original post by Jing_jing
Navy petticoat I guess, and I don't think I got further than that, was distracted about how pretty it was :biggrin:

In that case, get the blue. The outfit sounds pretty and I think it's more interesting than the black or the green.
Reply 13
Original post by Lemons
In that case, get the blue. The outfit sounds pretty and I think it's more interesting than the black or the green.

Yeah, I'd have to buy the petticoat too
Reply 14
The black one = Victorian at a funeral service. :p:

The other two are nice. :smile:
Reply 15
If thats you in your profile then the black and green ones will both look good I think :colone:

:biggrin:
Reply 16
Green. :yes:
Reply 17
Original post by dhr90
If thats you in your profile then the black and green ones will both look good I think :colone:

:biggrin:

Rofl, yes that is me, I'm not quite sad enough to find a photo of somebody else and pretend it's me :p:
Reply 18
Where's the 'none of the above' option?
Reply 19
Original post by warhol
Where's the 'none of the above' option?

There isn't one, there is an option not to enter the thread though :h:

Quick Reply

Latest