The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Christmas wish list as a student: for girls

It is now the Christmas month! You might be stuck on things to get your friends for Christmas or ideas of what other people should be getting for you! Here are some student friendly options that could help you out, which are mainly feminine presents.

Lush is amazing for Christmas ideas. No one can ever have enough bath bombs, skincare or hair care! No need to shop online, you can simply pop into Kingston and visit the newly refurbished Lush store… you can use google maps to locate it or just follow the scent! On the back wall there is a massive variety of bath bombs to choose from in every single colour possible. I love the variety that they have in store of face masks, makeup, wax melts, soap, hair care, shower gel, and loads more. Their snow fairy range is a must buy! This is defiantly a top seller for Lush as it smells amazing. I am desperate to try the ‘super milk’ conditioning spray. I have been into the store to spray my hair and it smells amazing! I now know I definitely want to add this to my Christmas list and will buying in bulk for my friends too!

My group of friends and I this Christmas are doing a secret Santa of Jelly Cat teddies! These are the cutest teddies ever, and I just want to buy every single one in the ‘amuseables’ range. The prices range from around £10-£25 with lots of choice, from Christmas specific teddies to a variety of fruits. I am manifesting a lemon or watermelon for my secret Santa gift!! You can either pop into the Scribbler store in Kingston or the bottom floor of Fenwick to have a look at them in person, or have a search on those online stores or Temptations Gifts has a good variety.

I am a big fan of makeup. Now that the new Sephora shops have opened, online and in-store, with the combination of Sephora, Space NK and Boots there is a massive variety of makeup brands and products to choose from that I can’t wait to get my hands on. A few of my favourite brands are Huda Beauty which have an amazing loose powder, Ilia’s mascara ‘limitless lash’ is one if the best mascaras I have ever tried, Elemis for their amazing skincare range but especially their cleaning balm. I really enjoy Maybelline, Makeup Revolution and Elf as drugstore makeup brands to try out. TikTok is an amazing platform to search within these brands to see the trending makeup items and to see honest reviews before you buy. I also use TikTok to check shades of foundations and concealers that I am unsure about buying due to not wanting to get the wrong shade!

John Lewis in Kingston is worth the visit. Not only is it a massive store with a huge range, but they have their Christmas range out which has so many items to buy! Visit the store to smell their perfume range, have a look at the food items to buy and maybe even some clothes. It’s also a lovely place to ask for presents from as it is amazing quality and you can ask for things for your student accommodation you might have not bought for yourself. Why not treat yourself to some Christmas bedding or a perfect personalised mug to keep you warm in this cold season.

Leave in the comments your Christmas lists to help others or leave any reviews on the items!!

Merry Christmas and happy shopping!! 🎄☃️

-Yasmin (Kingston Rep)
Original post by Kingston Reps
It is now the Christmas month! You might be stuck on things to get your friends for Christmas or ideas of what other people should be getting for you! Here are some student friendly options that could help you out, which are mainly feminine presents.

Lush is amazing for Christmas ideas. No one can ever have enough bath bombs, skincare or hair care! No need to shop online, you can simply pop into Kingston and visit the newly refurbished Lush store… you can use google maps to locate it or just follow the scent! On the back wall there is a massive variety of bath bombs to choose from in every single colour possible. I love the variety that they have in store of face masks, makeup, wax melts, soap, hair care, shower gel, and loads more. Their snow fairy range is a must buy! This is defiantly a top seller for Lush as it smells amazing. I am desperate to try the ‘super milk’ conditioning spray. I have been into the store to spray my hair and it smells amazing! I now know I definitely want to add this to my Christmas list and will buying in bulk for my friends too!

My group of friends and I this Christmas are doing a secret Santa of Jelly Cat teddies! These are the cutest teddies ever, and I just want to buy every single one in the ‘amuseables’ range. The prices range from around £10-£25 with lots of choice, from Christmas specific teddies to a variety of fruits. I am manifesting a lemon or watermelon for my secret Santa gift!! You can either pop into the Scribbler store in Kingston or the bottom floor of Fenwick to have a look at them in person, or have a search on those online stores or Temptations Gifts has a good variety.

I am a big fan of makeup. Now that the new Sephora shops have opened, online and in-store, with the combination of Sephora, Space NK and Boots there is a massive variety of makeup brands and products to choose from that I can’t wait to get my hands on. A few of my favourite brands are Huda Beauty which have an amazing loose powder, Ilia’s mascara ‘limitless lash’ is one if the best mascaras I have ever tried, Elemis for their amazing skincare range but especially their cleaning balm. I really enjoy Maybelline, Makeup Revolution and Elf as drugstore makeup brands to try out. TikTok is an amazing platform to search within these brands to see the trending makeup items and to see honest reviews before you buy. I also use TikTok to check shades of foundations and concealers that I am unsure about buying due to not wanting to get the wrong shade!

John Lewis in Kingston is worth the visit. Not only is it a massive store with a huge range, but they have their Christmas range out which has so many items to buy! Visit the store to smell their perfume range, have a look at the food items to buy and maybe even some clothes. It’s also a lovely place to ask for presents from as it is amazing quality and you can ask for things for your student accommodation you might have not bought for yourself. Why not treat yourself to some Christmas bedding or a perfect personalised mug to keep you warm in this cold season.

Leave in the comments your Christmas lists to help others or leave any reviews on the items!!

Merry Christmas and happy shopping!! 🎄☃️

-Yasmin (Kingston Rep)

Iphone 15
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending