The Student Room Group

Boycott Cadbury

As soon as Kraft starting shoving that woefully inadequate Milka product of theirs in our faces in an attempt to push Dairy Milk out of the picture, i stopped buying Cadbury's products completely.

Teach that nasty company Kraft a lesson in meddling with an iconic British brand.

Also, not only are Kraft hell-bent on destroying the British image of the chocolate company by moving all the factories to Poland and Switzerland, they are now planning on shrinking the size of the products and filling them with cheap ingredients full of chemicals that make you addicted to them.

**** Kraft.

**** greedy American capitalism.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I love Cadbury.
I love Milka even more.
I love Kraft.
**** your boycott.

P.S. You're planning to show Kraft that you want to buy Dairy Milk by not buying it..? :rolleyes:
That'll teach them a lesson..
(edited 13 years ago)
So you want to show them how much we like their chocolate and convince them not to change it, by not buying it?

Surely a better strategy would be to buy loads of Cadbury chocolate and boycott Milka?

(I won't be boycotting them anyway. Both are yummy.)
Reply 3
Original post by Potally_Tissed
So you want to show them how much we like their chocolate and convince them not to change it, by not buying it?

Surely a better strategy would be to buy loads of Cadbury chocolate and boycott Milka?

Dairy Milk now has different ingredients than before and doesn't taste as nice.

So, no i won't be buying Kraft products
I can't. It tastes too good. :frown: But I'd still choose good old dairy milk over milka any day.
Reply 5
Woefully inadequate? What?! Cadbury's tastes (and did taste) like plastic compared to Milka.
Without American capitalism we wouldn't have half the food/electronics we have.

I bet the computer you used to post that is made by an American company.
Reply 7
Also Cadbury products have palm oil within them. The production of palm oil involves deforestation in Indonesia with the consequence of killing endangered Orangutans.

Eating a dairy milk = killing off Orangutans
I was eating a dairy milk caramel bar when I opened this, which is incredibly ironic. But ever so yummy :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by S129439
Without American capitalism we wouldn't have half the food/electronics we have.

Mmm McDonald's, feel the quality.....

I bet the computer you used to post that is made by an American company.

It's a Mesh PC with a Yuraku Monitor, jog on
Reply 10
Milka is friggin ace, mate. Never seen the flavours with the 'happy cows'? Your boycott vendetta will only upset them, and not Kraft.
Original post by Crazy Paving
I can't. It tastes too good. :frown: But I'd still choose good old dairy milk over milka any day.

:yep:

Original post by Mr. Orange
Dairy Milk now has different ingredients than before and doesn't taste as nice.

So, no i won't be buying Kraft products

Kraft make Terry's Chocolate Orange. No way I'm boycotting that. :biggrin:
That is like me saying to you give up COD. I love Cadburys too much :redface:

Milka is disgusting though, I completely agree.
Mmm McDonald's, feel the quality.....

Oh alright so I managed to find one of the few people who doesn't have a mac/windows pc.

And they're fast food restaurants. Do you know of any good quality classy fast food restaurants? NO!
Reply 14

:drool:
Reply 15
It's sad, of course, that Kraft has Cadburys now. But the truth of the matter is, Dairy Milk is still delicious, Milka is just as delicious, and you can't blame Kraft for wanting money like every other company. I'll boycott them once their chocolate starts tasting disgusting from these chemicals that you mention. Until that day, I'm going to keep guzzling Dairy Milks, Chocolate oranges and Milkas.

Also, we're supposed to be boycotting Nestle for its evilness too. Who's left if we can't have either of these chocolate brands? D=

EDIT 1:Oh wait, Mars and Galaxy. I forgot about them. <3

EDIT 2: What?! Galaxy uses Palm Oil? WTF! Is there any chocolate I'm allowed to eat!!! D=
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 16
Yeah! Boycott Sal's Pizzeria-... I mean, Cadbury.
Reply 17
Milka is way nicer.

When I'm buying im not interested in politics and whatnot.

I just want god damn chocolate. nom nom
Reply 18
But what will I do with the 6 days remaining on my advent calender?
Reply 19
Original post by Potally_Tissed
:yep:

Kraft make Terry's Chocolate Orange. No way I'm boycotting that. :biggrin:

Those tw*ts closed the beautiful Terry's factory in my hometown of York and moved production to Poland.

I remember playing footy at breaktime at my school and you could smell the chocolate, alas no more.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending