The Student Room Group

Boycott Cadbury

Scroll to see replies

But milka is very nice.

I dont like cadburys being owned by craft though.
Reply 21
Original post by S129439
Oh alright so I managed to find one of the few people who doesn't have a mac/windows pc.

And they're fast food restaurants. Do you know of any good quality classy fast food restaurants? NO!

dude the point i am making is that this American food stuff you say is good that we have over here is nothing more than disgusting chemical ridden rubbish. plus McDonalds are a nasty company and typical of american greed
Reply 22
Original post by S129439
Without American capitalism we wouldn't have half the food/electronics we have.

I bet the computer you used to post that is made by an American company.

Well I don't know about the OP but mine is made by a Japanese company. Like I'd ever buy a crappy American computer that breaks down after a month.
I've never tried this Milka stuff. Because of this thread I will go out and buy a bar, then tell you what I think.
Original post by Mr. Orange
dude the point i am making is that this American food stuff you say is good that we have over here is nothing more than disgusting chemical ridden rubbish. plus McDonalds are a nasty company and typical of american greed

And my opinion is the opposite.

Huzzah for disagreement!
Reply 25
I disagree to boycoot cadbury. I love cadbury caramel mmmmmm
Original post by Unknown?
Well I don't know about the OP but mine is made by a Japanese company. Like I'd ever buy a crappy American computer that breaks down after a month.

Thanks but I don't want a thousand quotes about what computer people have. I honestly don't care. I've had an American pc for 6 years with no problems.
It's called capitalism. Deal with it.
Milka's been around for ages in places like Germany. It's taste isn't Kraft's fault.
Original post by Mr. Orange

well i like mcdonalds :smile:
Reply 30
LOL as if we've never taken over any companies - are you actually retarded.

how about shut up, noone gives a **** and you'll be boycotting on your own mate
Reply 31
When Kraft bought the Cadbury name, they agreed under law that there would be no interference on their part considering any of the products. Dairy Milk is the same as it was before Kraft took over, and have you also noticed no Kraft logos on the packaging? Another agreement.

Kraft leave the products alone, they just take the profit.
Reply 32
This won't work. End of story.
If they stop selling Dairy Milk I'll be so sad, its so :coma::coma:
Original post by Alex_Olney
When Kraft bought the Cadbury name, they agreed under law that there would be no interference on their part considering any of the products. Dairy Milk is the same as it was before Kraft took over, and have you also noticed no Kraft logos on the packaging? Another agreement.

Kraft leave the products alone, they just take the profit.

this tho the poland thing sucks, granted you cant have it both ways if Britain keeps the minimum wage, high taxs etc it will lose alot more than cadburys production
OOh **** I honestly have a dairy milk infront of me. Can I eat it please?
Reply 36
Original post by Potally_Tissed

Kraft make Terry's Chocolate Orange. No way I'm boycotting that. :biggrin:

Noooooooo :'( is anything British anymore???

I stopped eating cadbury's about a year ago anyway, galaxy is nicer :biggrin:
Milka tastes amazing. Also there are like 100 different 'types' of chocolate, but something like 95% of our chocolate is this one formula like 'Z56' or something like that, so it's mostly the same. Also if you're complaining about a recent change in taste, bear in mind that the weather has a significant effect on chocolate, it's pretty tasteless when it's cold.
Original post by Mm_Minty

I stopped eating cadbury's about a year ago anyway, galaxy is nicer :biggrin:

Couldn't agree more :smile: It's so much creamier.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending