Original post by Blueflare
Why not?

beat me to it :frown:
Because we are.
Original post by .Ali.
Or are we dancers? :confused:

I get it! :banana:
Original post by beecher
speaking of cats dont you thnik the idiom who let the cat out of the bag is pretty weird i mean why are cats in bags

Why was Puss in boots too?
Reply 24
I often think this, but then when I get a text saying "Im preggerz", it just confirms that I actually am human.
Reply 25
i do wonder sometimes..

i think why aren't i a monkey? or a cat?

but this all assumes that we know all the answers to life and the meaning of life and why we're all here. WHAT DOES IT MEAN???
Reply 26
I, am Spartacus.
Reply 27
No I'm a TSRian.
Reply 28
Why aren't I a owl?
...or are we dancers?
Reply 30
Original post by ussumane
No I'm a TSRian.

i am TSElliot
Im not human, as you can see from my display pic, I am loo roll. Somehow i developed intelligence and came alive. Currently I am studying for my A levels and hopefully i will be able to move onto a course in Air conditioning studies next year. Mother Bog Roll will be so proud of me :u:
Reply 32
Are we human or are we dancers :2euk48l:
Well I'm half man, half bear, half pig.

Reply 34
I'm surprised no one's posted a 2000 word essay on God yet.
(edited 13 years ago)
Well, your parents were both human I assume. Therefore, you are human too.

Simple biology.
Original post by PerigeeApogee

Life is just what matter does when it is arranged in a certain way - we are a funny set of chemical reactions. But it is strange that such a set of reaction should become aware of itself, and it does bring up many deeply pressing questions.

This is what I was thinking but I failed at finding a way of phrasing it as eloquently as this!
Original post by .Ali.
Or are we dancers? :confused:

*dancer

It totally doesn't make sense as a plural.
I've not asked myself this before. Perhaps it's because shark's bodies were taken.
Reply 39
Original post by PerigeeApogee

Life is just what matter does when it is arranged in a certain way - we are a funny set of chemical reactions. But it is strange that such a set of reaction should become aware of itself, and it does bring up many deeply pressing questions.

I agree that conciousness is a strange phenomenon but what sort of questions are you thinking of?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending