The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Well that was a highly disappointing finalé.
but they can't get time travel ... since that jewish guy got it :erm:

i wish nikki would come back. i kinda liked her.
Reply 842
Original post by G8D
Nathan just met her.

She explicitly said she had no clue who (or what colour) the father was.

Nyeh, I missed the start.
Reply 843
Original post by Sykez
Dunno but there's no need for simon to go back is there?

this is where i get a bit confused... does simon get time travel because the future simon did? ie will current simon eventually become future simon? because in that case, he will get time travel... right?

also - bit weird that future simon travelled back in time and saved alisha's and nicki's lives and now nicki's dead and ahhh confusion

i hope nathan still gets immortality. it just suits him.
Reply 844
Original post by Asha5692
So in a way, it's really good that they sold all their powers... Alisha still annoyed me with her lies. She doesn't deserve Simon... I do.

hahaha. that's what i was thinking.
Reply 845
I hope the next series the episodes are longer. this is what I hate about E4 series. 6 episodes isn't enough and then we have to wait.
Original post by arabie
this is where i get a bit confused... does simon get time travel because the future simon did? ie will current simon eventually become future simon? because in that case, he will get time travel... right?

also - bit weird that future simon travelled back in time and saved alisha's and nicki's lives and now nicki's dead and ahhh confusion

i hope nathan still gets immortality. it just suits him.

Two theories.

Infinite loop - Simon will have to go back to save the future. So he will essentially die.
Alternate timeline - Future Simon already saved the 'future' and created an alternate timeline in which Simon does not have to go back.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 847
Original post by spacepirate-James

meh i don't like her much

i wonder who this jewish guy is.. wonder if he'll become a character next series

also - gutted we probably won't see that probation worker again. loved him.
Reply 848

No, the jewish guy got the ability to rewind time, not travel through time.
Original post by Sykez
Dunno but there's no need for simon to go back is there?

Of course there is, he'll have to go back so he can be future Simon and save Alisha.
Reply 850
You probably will as they will do community service in S3 apparently due to the creator.
Something I don't get. In the last episode, we saw the news report with them revealing their powers which we previously saw in future simon's home. But then Curtis travelled back in time and made it so that timeline did not happen, so how is that possible?
Reply 852
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Two theories.

Infinite loop - Simon will die in a future series because he will have to go back in time.
Alternate timeline - Future Simon already saved the 'future' and created an alternate timeline in which Simon does not have to go back.

i like the sound of the alternate one

yeah makes sense because he did change the past from what it was when he was the future simon living in a future life, so all future events would change too which would hopefully mean that he doesn't die. woooooo.
Original post by Sykez
I hope the next series the episodes are longer. this is what I hate about E4 series. 6 episodes isn't enough and then we have to wait.

It pisses me off. Misfits is only 6 episodes a series. Inbetweeners is only 6 a series. Peep Show is only 6 a series. Yet they gave us Big Brother everyday for 3 months on end (not that I didn't watch Big Brother but after a certain time the show got dead).
Original post by hobo06
No, the jewish guy got the ability to rewind time, not travel through time.

ahh yes!

gotcha. nice paying attention :wink:

Superhoodie/Future Simon actually travelled in time so there were two versions of him. Curtis' just rewinds it and assumes the role of his past self.

hobo beat me to it.
Reply 856
Original post by Asha5692
Of course there is, he'll have to go back so he can be future Simon and save Alisha.

But I believe future Simon made an alternative timeline so he doesn't have to go back.
Original post by Sykez

Yeah, they can replace Skins with more Misfits! :mob:
Reply 858
So many theories and we're not going to know anything for another year!
Original post by mellie220
Yeah, they can replace Skins with more Misfits! :mob:

Skins went to **** after series 2. Let's hope the same doesn't happen to Misfits.

Quick Reply

Latest