The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1620
Original post by greeneyedgirl
I spent most of my time in the arena rather than the campsite :smile: music = :ahee:

Alcohol at 8am is best type of alcohol :frown:

:console: you'll be fine :smile:

Excuses, you were just avoiding me! :sad: (but it's a fair excuse I'll give you that)

They must have thought we were proper alcoholics on Christmas eve morning, standing outside at 7.30am waiting for them to open at 8, and then trying to order a pint and complaining when they said they didn't serve alcohol until 9!

Yeh I always make it through somehow!
Original post by hobo06
Excuses, you were just avoiding me! :sad: (but it's a fair excuse I'll give you that)

They must have thought we were proper alcoholics on Christmas eve morning, standing outside at 7.30am waiting for them to open at 8, and then trying to order a pint and complaining when they said they didn't serve alcohol until 9!

Yeh I always make it through somehow!

Earliest I've drunk alcohol except on all nighters was at 11:00am, straight after handing in essay me and my friends headed to student union to get pissed =D turned up to lecture at 12, VERY MERRY =D
Reply 1622
Earliest I've drunk alcohol except on all nighters was at 11:00am, straight after handing in essay me and my friends headed to student union to get pissed =D turned up to lecture at 12, VERY MERRY =D

Nice :biggrin: I took some alcohol in plastic bottles to school a couple of times. I wasn't at uni long enough to do anything like that :colondollar:

At Download festival last year I was drinking from about 8/9am, because I couldn't be arsed to get beer tokens for alcohol in the arena, so just drunk as much as I could before going in.
And I went to Thorpe Park on Haloween, got picked up about 7.30am, before I even got in the car I was handed a bottle. Not a good idea to drink too much though when you are going to spend a lot of the day in queues...
Original post by hobo06
Nice :biggrin: I took some alcohol in plastic bottles to school a couple of times. I wasn't at uni long enough to do anything like that :colondollar:

At Download festival last year I was drinking from about 8/9am, because I couldn't be arsed to get beer tokens for alcohol in the arena, so just drunk as much as I could before going in.
And I went to Thorpe Park on Haloween, got picked up about 7.30am, before I even got in the car I was handed a bottle. Not a good idea to drink too much though when you are going to spend a lot of the day in queues...

I'd need alcohol to survive thorpe park (i hate rollercoasters!)
right i'm off to fly back to glasgow now =D talllk soon lover!
Reply 1624
I'd need alcohol to survive thorpe park (i hate rollercoasters!)
right i'm off to fly back to glasgow now =D talllk soon lover!

Aww you'd be fine if I was there to hold your hand!
Have a good flight. I might not be around so much for the next week with the night shifts, but don't worry I haven't abandoned you again!
Finally watched the Christmas episode.

Was good.
Green, formspring is gone :puppyeyes: this is gutting.
Reply 1627
Interesting thread :beard:

Hello Roo Bix, ain't seen you for awhile :h:
Can't wait for Season 3!!!!!!!!!!! :eek2:
Yo :awesome:
Original post by Roo Bix
Yo :awesome:

'ello, 'ello [scroll]:pika:[/scroll]
Original post by spacepirate-James
'ello, 'ello [scroll]:pika:[/scroll]

+1 for making me smile with the pikachu conveyor belt :giggle:
Reply 1632
Original post by Roo Bix
+1 for making me smile with the pikachu conveyor belt :giggle:

I aim to please :sexface:
Original post by MJay91

Jay also gets rep, because, I know through this awesome gif, he's saying hi :awesome:
Reply 1635
Original post by Roo Bix
Jay also gets rep, because, I know through this awesome gif, he's saying hi :awesome:

Exactly! :ciao:
Original post by MJay91
Exactly! :ciao:

:hi:
Reply 1637
Original post by Roo Bix
:hi:

Will there be another Misfits party anytime soon? You missed the last one! :frown:
Original post by MJay91
Will there be another Misfits party anytime soon? You missed the last one! :frown:

Well, if green runs one. But I wont be coming until I see her formspring.

Spoiler

Original post by G8D
Her formspring is in her sig...

:sexface:

And she looks fantastic.

Quick Reply

Latest