The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Goddammit, I went from having the highest postcount in the thread to the 4th highest. :colonhash:

Original post by spacepirate-James
i wish i had a light-green bar like Ape.

:moon:

my life-goal

Fail quote. :teehee:

My username has spaces in it. :colonhash:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by G8D
They've killed so many people that he's become desensitised to the entire thing.

Well yeah, but unlike the rest of them this was someone he actually gave a **** about. Meh.

Sucks for that old Jewish guy, clearly he failed at his aim :frown:
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Goddammit, I went from having the highest postcount in the thread to the 4th highest. :colonhash:

Fail quote. :teehee:

My username has spaces in it. :colonhash:

you still noticed so it still, kinda, worked :colonhash:

how do you check post-counts etc?

Holy ****, 8th :eek3:

drawn 4th with Ape. not anymore :colone:

i find it funny that the person who made the thread isn't active no longer.
Original post by G8D
It appears you are the big-boss around here.

Room (officially) for a fellow LPTPHW refugee?

I am? We all cower in fear of the greeneyedgirl. :mmm:

Of course, room for anyone who likes a bit of mischief. :colone:

you still noticed so it still, kinda, worked :colonhash:

Just happened to open the thread incase there were any secret orgies going on. Disappointed. :moon:
(edited 13 years ago)
Jesus Christ, Greeneyed has more than double the posts that i do!! How in Gods name did she do that? :eek:
secret orgies

Challenge accepted.
Original post by minimus777
Jesus Christ, Greeneyed has more than double the posts that i do!! How in Gods name did she do that? :eek:

it's not natural :ninja:
Original post by VisualKiddy
Challenge accepted.

We need more females. I put you in charge of the recruitment process.

Original post by G8D
GEG is easy, it'd be no challenge gaining acceptance from her.

You still play Halo?

If you count once every 3 months then yup, still play. Think I'm going off games. This will change when ESV: Skyrim comes out. :moon:

How in Gods name did she do that? :eek:

(edited 13 years ago)
I am? We all cower in fear of the greeneyedgirl. :mmm:

Of course, room for anyone who likes a bit of mischief. :colone:

Just happened to open the thread incase there were any secret orgies going on. Disappointed. :moon:

Original post by G8D
GEG is easy, it'd be no challenge gaining acceptance from her.

You still play Halo?

it's not natural :ninja:

FRICKING HELL HOW DID I MANAGE TO GET THAT MANY POSTS?

Also I wasn't here until 293 posts into the thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=28782772&postcount=293 :colondollar:
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Also I wasn't here until 293 posts into the thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=28782772&postcount=293 :colondollar:

And since then it's just been SPAM, SPAM, SPAM :tongue:
And since then it's just been SPAM, SPAM, SPAM :tongue:

Pretty much :wink:
Reply 1673
Oh guys how I've missed you!!!

Sorry for not being on sooner, when I got in last night the flight had been delayed so I literally only had time to get changed, eat half a pizza then head to pre-drinks! So didn't have time to plug in laptop and have a gander :colondollar:

And then as G8D so kindly informed you (:angry:) I had someone stay over last night who only left about 20 mins ago, so yknow couldn't exactly come on then!

However G8D did pass all your messages onto me and they amused me very much!!

Hobo, you know I love you really, I was just distressed at the abandonment and had to deal with it the only way I knew how, by drinking sambucca, vodka, wine, baileys and creme de menthe in copious amounts and getting with a really hot guy!

I can't say I approve :colonhash: but at least you came back for me :jumphug:

I'm 3rd for posts, I'm actually quite surprised, didn't realise I spent that much time in here!
Although I expect Ape and James will both overtake me this week, possibly even Roo too (that rhymed :teehee:) I've been up since midday yesterday, was meant to finish work at 4am, only just got home, that explains why I'm so easily amused...

There's an advert I keep seeing on TSR for Action Medical Research treks. My mum did one in Venezuela with them a few years ago, and now that adverts reminded me about it I really want to do one! I'm going to do a skydive for charity this year, so maybe I'll try and do that next year.

Why do I ramble so much when I'm so tired?
Original post by hobo06

Original post by hobo06
I can't say I approve :colonhash: but at least you came back for me :jumphug:

I'm 3rd for posts, I'm actually quite surprised, didn't realise I spent that much time in here!
Although I expect Ape and James will both overtake me this week, possibly even Roo too (that rhymed :teehee:) I've been up since midday yesterday, was meant to finish work at 4am, only just got home, that explains why I'm so easily amused...

There's an advert I keep seeing on TSR for Action Medical Research treks. My mum did one in Venezuela with them a few years ago, and now that adverts reminded me about it I really want to do one! I'm going to do a skydive for charity this year, so maybe I'll try and do that next year.

Why do I ramble so much when I'm so tired?

I ramble when I'm tired (made for each other :love:)

And don't worry about the other guy, we only kissed :smile:

Ouchies that is a late night :console: I'm dying cos I've had to wake up for lecture, seriously I can't wake up before 2pm without feeling ****! plus I have one of those sleep cycle things which shows you how light/deep your sleep was throughout the night, and it seems like most of the night I had pretty light sleep, then just as I was getting into deep sleep, alarm went off :'(

Ooo very nice :smile: do you have a sponsorship page?
However G8D did pass all your messages onto me and they amused me very much!!

But did he say it, like it was spelt, though. I requested that because I could imagine G8D relaying it; and it was funny. :awesome:

And spank me for this, but how can someone view how many posts they've contributed to a particular thread? :unsure:
Reply 1676
Do we know if they are releasing a new misfits series and if so do we have a date?
I mean, specific member contributions, if, that's what we're talking about here? :unsure:

Original post by SPMS
Do we know if they are releasing a new misfits series and if so do we have a date?

Yes they are. Autumn.

Original post by Roo Bix
But did he say it, like it was spelt, though. I requested that because I could imagine G8D relaying it; and it was funny. :awesome:

And spank me for this, but how can someone view how many posts they've contributed to a particular thread? :unsure:

Yes he did spell it that way in the text :tongue: and click on the think G8D circled in the pic...or look a few pages back and there is a link =D
Somebody keeps quietly knocking the outside door. Went away and came back 20 minutes later. Having visions of being brutally murdered. I have a very creepy neighbour down the streets. Typing very quietly. If I don't post in future, you know what happened ... :awesome:

Original post by G8D
I love Reach but I doubt I will ever reach my Vanity :frown:

Currently playing ME and will move on to ME2 if studies permit.

Skrim will end my life (outside of my house) :moon:

You started university today? Just been playing Dragon Age: Origins after people were clamouring on about it being a cross between Oblivion and Mass Effect. So far, I'm enjoying it.

:moon:

Spoiler

FRICKING HELL HOW DID I MANAGE TO GET THAT MANY POSTS?

I bet you had your first post bookmarked. :pierre:

Quick Reply

Latest