The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Roo Bix

And spank me for this, but how can someone view how many posts they've contributed to a particular thread? :unsure:

Open the forum it's in and click the blue post count to the right of the thread title. Then maximise the page that opens.
Original post by Ape Gone Insane

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Somebody keeps quietly knocking the outside door. Went away and came back 20 minutes later. Having visions of being brutally murdered. I have a very creepy neighbour down the streets. Typing very quietly. If I don't post in future, you know what happened ... :awesome:

You started university today? Just been playing Dragon Age: Origins after people were clamouring on about it being a cross between Oblivion and Mass Effect. So far, I'm enjoying it.

:moon:

Spoiler

I bet you had your first post bookmarked. :pierre:

Nooooo I didn't!

I am concerned that you use the 'awesome' emot for your possible murder...

WE WILL AVENGE YOUR DEATH!! Not that we know where you live, so finding a creepy guy on your street MIGHT be hard :tongue:
Ty guys :sexface:
Reply 1683
Original post by Roo Bix
Ty guys :sexface:

You've got the same name like me! :awesome:
Original post by MJay91
You've got the same name like me! :awesome:

:awesome:

I don't get it. :unsure:
mindless spam :hubba:
Original post by spacepirate-James

mindless spam :hubba:

In other words you wanted to be equal with Ape on posts... :pierre:
Reply 1687
Original post by Roo Bix
:awesome:

I don't get it. :unsure:

Someone said earlier that your name is James. :eek:
my name is james.... :erm:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Really, I never knew :rolleyes:
Reply 1690
Original post by greeneyedgirl
I ramble when I'm tired (made for each other :love:)

And don't worry about the other guy, we only kissed :smile:

Ouchies that is a late night :console: I'm dying cos I've had to wake up for lecture, seriously I can't wake up before 2pm without feeling ****! plus I have one of those sleep cycle things which shows you how light/deep your sleep was throughout the night, and it seems like most of the night I had pretty light sleep, then just as I was getting into deep sleep, alarm went off :'(

Ooo very nice :smile: do you have a sponsorship page?

I slept rather well for the first day :awesome: I did wake up a few times but easily drifted back off.
I miss the times where I was sent to other stores to work for a couple of weeks, put up in hotel, breakfast and dinner all paid for. Get up in the evening, dinner was ready for us at a certain time because the hotel was awesome to us working nights, then when we got back from work in the morning it was cooked breakfast buffet, perfect after a long night!
12 hour night shifts are not fun though. And my mum refuses to cook me breakfast when I come home :colonhash: Should get easier from here though, last night was the most difficult night, and it should only be a 9 hour shift tonight.

Nah, I've yet to book the date, need to put down £100 deposit each, payday tomorrow though, so I will probably do it at the weekend. And then I can start scrounging for money! I want to raise about £1,000 between 2 of us. We still need to decide on a charity too actually. Apparently beer fund doesn't count as chairty :teehee:

Got my laptop cooler today, so I'm finally back on the laptop :awesome: still seems to be running a bit hot, but not enough to crash. And I've learnt my lesson, long time periods of gaming should be done on the desktop not laptop.
Really, I never knew :rolleyes:

shut it, you green-eyed spammer. :colonhash:

Spoiler

I love Misifits. You should also checkout Phoneshop, i's very funny playing on Channel 4. If you can't find it lemme know.
Original post by hobo06
I slept rather well for the first day :awesome: I did wake up a few times but easily drifted back off.
I miss the times where I was sent to other stores to work for a couple of weeks, put up in hotel, breakfast and dinner all paid for. Get up in the evening, dinner was ready for us at a certain time because the hotel was awesome to us working nights, then when we got back from work in the morning it was cooked breakfast buffet, perfect after a long night!
12 hour night shifts are not fun though. And my mum refuses to cook me breakfast when I come home :colonhash: Should get easier from here though, last night was the most difficult night, and it should only be a 9 hour shift tonight.

Nah, I've yet to book the date, need to put down £100 deposit each, payday tomorrow though, so I will probably do it at the weekend. And then I can start scrounging for money! I want to raise about £1,000 between 2 of us. We still need to decide on a charity too actually. Apparently beer fund doesn't count as chairty :teehee:

Got my laptop cooler today, so I'm finally back on the laptop :awesome: still seems to be running a bit hot, but not enough to crash. And I've learnt my lesson, long time periods of gaming should be done on the desktop not laptop.

Hotel sounds LUSHHH

Well when you set up a donation page (justgiving or whatever) give me the link and I'll see what my student budget can stretch to!

Glad laptop is all up and working now =D you wont abandon me so much :P

shut it, you green-eyed spammer. :colonhash:

Spoiler

oiii :tongue:
Reply 1694
Hotel sounds LUSHHH

Well when you set up a donation page (justgiving or whatever) give me the link and I'll see what my student budget can stretch to!

Glad laptop is all up and working now =D you wont abandon me so much :P

oiii :tongue:

Oh it was :biggrin:
Aww you don't have to, but thanks :love: I may just slyly put a link in my sig or something, it seems wrong to ask random people on the internet for sponsorship.

The only time I'll ever abandon you now is for work and alcohol!

Spoiler

Seriously?!? :eek:

I always thought it was Spacepirate, i presumed the 'James' part was just some sort of childhood dream...

:tongue:
Original post by hobo06

Original post by hobo06
Oh it was :biggrin:
Aww you don't have to, but thanks :love: I may just slyly put a link in my sig or something, it seems wrong to ask random people on the internet for sponsorship.

The only time I'll ever abandon you now is for work and alcohol!

Ahhh but it's all for charity :smile: and I don't mind giving for charity, whether it's a random donation of someone jumping out of a plane or otherwise :smile:

Aww I feel all special and loved! I will abandon this thread for alcohol only!
Reply 1697
Btw for anyone interested there's a new show starting tonight on BBC2 at 10pm with some of the cast of Green Wing (Stephen Mangan (Guy) and Tamsin Greig (Caroline) as 2 lead roles, plus 1 or 2 of the smaller chracters) and Matt LeBlanc. I've seen the first 2 episodes online, it's nothing special so far, a few funny moments, but it did get funnier towards the end of episode 2 so hopefully it gets better.
Reply 1698
Ahhh but it's all for charity :smile: and I don't mind giving for charity, whether it's a random donation of someone jumping out of a plane or otherwise :smile:

Aww I feel all special and loved! I will abandon this thread for alcohol only!

:awesome: Muchly appreciated!

I may also abandon you when TSR is down :colonhash:

I can't remember if this has been mentioned in here before as I've lost track of all the shows that are having a US remake, but Misfits may be joining them...
Original post by hobo06

Original post by hobo06
:awesome: Muchly appreciated!

I may also abandon you when TSR is down :colonhash:

I can't remember if this has been mentioned in here before as I've lost track of all the shows that are having a US remake, but Misfits may be joining them...

I know!! "don't worry this down time is scheduled" no it's not!!! DON'T LIE TO ME TSR!!!

Yeah it has been mentioned, I think the writer said he didn't particularly want a remake as it was such british humour

Quick Reply

Latest