The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hobo06

Original post by hobo06
There's a fine line between them, so fine it's negligible :p:

How's the guitaring going?

I can play G, C and D major chords =D =D =D :love:

I'm also naming my guitar Jimmy, because, well, it looks like a Jimmy...
Reply 2421
Original post by greeneyedgirl
I can play G, C and D major chords =D =D =D :love:

I'm also naming my guitar Jimmy, because, well, it looks like a Jimmy...

Go you!
I prefer Gerald.
Reply 2422
Oh, so that's how it is.
Original post by hobo06
Go you!
I prefer Gerald.

But Gerald is the name of my pig I want...
Plus it's also the name of my friend's 60 year old scottish man impression...
And it doesn't suit my shiny new guitar

Original post by G8D
I'm Jimmy.

No, you're graham.
THE INFILTRATION OF SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES INTO TSR HAS BEGUN!!! :devil3: :woo:

Oh, and i'm back on the misfits thread now that i have more time :smile:

I have been watching many desperate housewives episodes with my sick friend, but sadly have watched no misfits since last year! :eek: I feel like such a Curtis... :getmecoat:
Reply 2425
But Gerald is the name of my pig I want...
Plus it's also the name of my friend's 60 year old scottish man impression...
And it doesn't suit my shiny new guitar

No, you're graham.

Ah that's fair enough then!
Just realised I only have two episodes and the Christmas special left before I've seen all of Misfits... and then what will I have to look forward to? :woo:
Original post by G8D
Check my profile :/

Yeah but that is your fake name.

Original post by minimus777
THE INFILTRATION OF SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES INTO TSR HAS BEGUN!!! :devil3: :woo:

Oh, and i'm back on the misfits thread now that i have more time :smile:

I have been watching many desperate housewives episodes with my sick friend, but sadly have watched no misfits since last year! :eek: I feel like such a Curtis... :getmecoat:

Tee hee hee we are evil geniuses...

Original post by hobo06
Ah that's fair enough then!

JIMMY IS SO BEAUTIFUL!
I'm Jimmy :h:
Original post by spacepirate-James

Original post by spacepirate-James
I'm Jimmy :h:

But you are a spacepirate, rather than a guitar :love:
Reply 2430
So greeneyedgirl lead me here due to her subliminal msg...lol
I love Kelly so much. :biggrin:

Original post by G8D
Quoted for mega fail.

Hahaha. Shuddup! :tongue:

I saw it but am too tired to edit it. :biggrin:

Thank you! :biggrin:
Reply 2434
The subliminal messages are working! Good work!
Original post by minimus777
I feel like such a Curtis... :getmecoat:

Enough with the Curtis hate! :judge:
Reply 2436
So..I watched episodes 3 and 4 yesterday evening...it didn't help that I read the wiki for each one beforehand, but what the hell!

Episode 3: Umm...did Curtis and Alisha even use protection? :unsure: And then she goes and sleeps with that volunteer dude? She's practically a walking STD. :laugh:

I just wanna give Simon a big 'ol hug. :frown: I loved how episode 3 gave him a chance to "shine" i.e. the dead bodies/booking a flight using Tony's card. Another great actor, and oh-so convincing. :shock:

Episode 4 was a bit of a let-down. It was interesting to see how everything is sort of like a puzzle - Nathan being arrested at the bowling complex, Tony and his girlfriend see him, the ring is stolen by Kelly's boyfriend...

But the whole Curtis thing - "turning back time" to rectify his mistakes (i.e. the cocaine charge) bored me to death. After his third attempt I was struggling to keep my eyes open!
(edited 13 years ago)

Original post by dior
So..I watched episodes 3 and 4 yesterday evening...it didn't help that I read the wiki for each one beforehand, but what the hell!

Episode 3: Umm...did Curtis and Alisha even use protection? :unsure: And then she goes and sleeps with that volunteer dude? She's practically a walking STD. :laugh:

I just wanna give Simon a big 'ol hug. :frown: I loved how episode 3 gave him a chance to "shine" i.e. the dead bodies/booking a flight using Tony's card. Another great actor, and oh-so convincing. :shock:

Episode 4 was a bit of a let-down. It was interesting to see how everything is sort of like a puzzle - Nathan being arrested at the bowling complex, Tony and his girlfriend see him, the ring is stolen by Kelly's boyfriend...

But the whole Curtis thing - "turning back time" to rectify his mistakes (i.e. the cocaine charge) bored me to death. After his third attempt I was struggling to keep my eyes open!

Don't worry, this thread is safe for Curtis haters...you'll enjoy the second series for a bit of Curtis hating :ninjagirl:
Don't worry, this thread is safe for Curtis haters...you'll enjoy the second series for a bit of Curtis hating :ninjagirl:

Except for Roo, apparently :p:

Have to say, Curtis is probably my least favourite, although I don't hate him! Didn't get to see another episode last night on account of Canadian flatmates keeping me up till the early hours with hideously inappropriate conversations :rofl:

Psst...

Original post by loonyplatypus

Original post by loonyplatypus
Except for Roo, apparently :p:

Have to say, Curtis is probably my least favourite, although I don't hate him! Didn't get to see another episode last night on account of Canadian flatmates keeping me up till the early hours with hideously inappropriate conversations :rofl:

Psst...

I hate him, whiny, annoying, boring and in the second series just not necessary (well he is a little, but i wont give plot away!)

erm...

Quick Reply

Latest