Original post by MJay91
You guys are all so sweet! :hugs:

I didn't miss you at all :colonhash:

Spoiler

Reply 2601
Original post by hobo06
I didn't miss you at all :colonhash:

Spoiler

Awe, come hug me man! I've been looking for someone whom I could have bromance with! :biggrin:
Reply 2602
Original post by MJay91
Awe, come hug me man! I've been looking for someone whom I could have bromance with! :biggrin:

Reply 2603
Original post by hobo06

See people? There's nothing gay about it!
Original post by Roo Bix
x

I just realised that your new avatar is the spitting image of my lil' Scout (the smallest of my three kittens). She has the saddest eyes, she just looks at you like this :puppyeyes: Even when she's purring she looks like she's got the weight of the world on her shoulders :lol:

Anyway, to the point, i approve of your new avatar :thumbsup:
Original post by minimus777
I just realised that your new avatar is the spitting image of my lil' Scout (the smallest of my three kittens). She has the saddest eyes, she just looks at you like this :puppyeyes: Even when she's purring she looks like she's got the weight of the world on her shoulders :lol:

Anyway, to the point, i approve of your new avatar :thumbsup:

YAY you've stolen roo's old sig =D
Reply 2606
Original post by greeneyedgirl

Happy Valentines Day to my beautiful wife! :love:
Happy St Valentines Day :awesome:

The day where we lulz at single people. :colone:
Reply 2608
Original post by spacepirate-James
Happy St Valentines Day :awesome:

The day where we lulz at single people. :colone:

I'm single outside of TSR :colonhash:

It's 'slap a happy couple day'
No, Happy Communist Martyrs Day to everyone in the Iraqi Communist Party, Happy Statehood Day to everyone in Arizona and Oregon, and Happy Birthday to Simon Pegg (and my uncle Richard) :h:
Original post by hobo06
Happy Valentines Day to my beautiful wife! :love:

Happy Valentines Day to my fantastic husband! :lovie:

Happy Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream Day to everyone IRL!

Happy First Performance of Your Play Day to me IRL =D
Ooh, break a leg! What play is it?
Original post by loonyplatypus

Ooh, break a leg! What play is it?

It's a play the Glasgow Christian Uni are putting on which is basically the whole of Mark's gospel, except made accessible for non-Christians too (there are some genuinely funny bits!)
It's a play the Glasgow Christian Uni are putting on which is basically the whole of Mark's gospel, except made accessible for non-Christians too (there are some genuinely funny bits!)

Sounds awesome :biggrin: Do you have a good role?

Sounds awesome :biggrin: Do you have a good role?

I have multiple roles :colone:

Messenger, friend, dead girl raised back to life, deaf and dumb man, demon possessed child, teacher of the law, women visiting the tomb

The hardest role is the dead girl, because I have two people weeping over me while I'm dead and I keep on wanting to laugh!
I have multiple roles :colone:

Messenger, friend, dead girl raised back to life, deaf and dumb man, demon possessed child, teacher of the law, women visiting the tomb

The hardest role is the dead girl, because I have two people weeping over me while I'm dead and I keep on wanting to laugh!

:rofl: I know the feeling, I always seem to end up in plays involving lots of freeze-frames so I have to stand completely still while people are doing stuff to me :p:

Demon possessed child sounds like a pretty awesome role :biggrin:

:rofl: I know the feeling, I always seem to end up in plays involving lots of freeze-frames so I have to stand completely still while people are doing stuff to me :p:

Demon possessed child sounds like a pretty awesome role :biggrin:

I have to say I'm happy with my roles, not too much learning but loadsa time on stage...

I feel sorry for the guy who plays Jesus, he had SOOOO much to learn...but I do love listening to his voice, gorgeous scottish accent :sogood:
I have to say I'm happy with my roles, not too much learning but loadsa time on stage...

I feel sorry for the guy who plays Jesus, he had SOOOO much to learn...but I do love listening to his voice, gorgeous scottish accent :sogood:

:rofl: Scottish Jesus? Not sure if that would work or not :p:

I prefer Irish accents anyway :wink:

:rofl: Scottish Jesus? Not sure if that would work or not :p:

I prefer Irish accents anyway :wink:

I met a really nice Irish guy yesterday, and couldn't stop thinking "yuuuuuuum" every time he opened his mouth :tongue:

Scottish Jesus does work surprisingly well, there is a hilarious bit when one of the other characters says "Murder" and he sounds like a proper weegie ned when saying it (weegie ned = glaswegian chav)! soooo funny!
Reply 2619
Happy Valentines Day to my fantastic husband! :lovie:

Happy Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream Day to everyone IRL!

Happy First Performance of Your Play Day to me IRL =D

I have no Ben and Jerrys :frown:
Hope the play goes/went well!

My ex is a covering manager at our store this week, and I end up on the same bloody shift as her on Valentines day of all days :colonhash:
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest