The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Stig
Speaking of Roxy she had a dog as well which we haven't seen for a while. Pet ownership appears rather convenient in soaps, they just disappear and do their own thing when the owners are busy :tongue:

As do the babies! Who looks after Amy when Jack and Roxy are faffing around? I love Jack seems to have forgotten about Amy. Terrible Dad he is :yep:
Night EE 'fans' :wink:
Reply 7222
Carol is such a douche :colonhash:
No more ronnie, please for the love of god no more ronnie. Can't stand her and jack anymore :emo:
Original post by flowermaster91
No more ronnie, please for the love of god no more ronnie. Can't stand her and jack anymore :emo:

I know, it does my head in aswell! :rant:

When is Ronnie going to hand this child back? FOR THE SAKE OF MY SANITY.
How can Jack possibly not realise that something is wrong with Ronnie - she looks screwed, behaves oddly and hasn't cracked a smile or had a normal conversation in a very long time :lolwut:
How can Jack possibly not realise that something is wrong with Ronnie - she looks screwed, behaves oddly and hasn't cracked a smile or had a normal conversation in a very long time :lolwut:

Maybe he was into that sort of thing. Well, till his new lover Michael showed up lol

Can't believe how long Jack keeps hanging about. The worst character in the show.
Reply 7228
Looks like Ronnie just left the square? I hope that's not the end!
Original post by Roobsa
Looks like Ronnie just left the square? I hope that's not the end!

Don't worry it's not. If it was, it'd be even worse than the whole Danielle thing coming to an end which just ridiculous :tongue:
and at nursery! seems jack has forgotten all about her :rolleyes:
kat and jean got flowers ............... i want some :colondollar:
Reply 7231
I quite like the Jean and Kat duo..
i know:sad:

i'll buy u some :biggrin:

This pretty much sums it up for me. She rarely ever leaves teh house, is constantly crying and staring into space and he does absolutely nothing. He has no problems with either leaving her on her own or leaving her with James and the best he can do is talk to Roxy. Roxy, the one that can barely look after a dog. :facepalm2:
Original post by sleekchic
This pretty much sums it up for me. She rarely ever leaves teh house, is constantly crying and staring into space and he does absolutely nothing. He has no problems with either leaving her on her own or leaving her with James and the best he can do is talk to Roxy. Roxy, the one that can barely look after a dog. :facepalm2:

haha bit bout roxy made ma laugh so tru :rofl:
feel sorry 4 her tho with syed and tanya taking ova her business :s-smilie:
Original post by sarah1991
haha bit bout roxy made ma laugh so tru :rofl:
feel sorry 4 her tho with syed and tanya taking ova her business :s-smilie:

She had like £3m + house and a business. She became an arrogant hyped up bitch and frittered it away, she deserves being screwed over. (Apart from her money being stolen which isn't on - hopefully she gets her revenge on him).
(edited 13 years ago)
She had like £3m + house and a business. She became an arrogant hyped up bitch and frittered it away, she deserves being screwed over. (Apart from her money being stolen which isn't on - hopefully she gets her revenge on him).

in my opinion: yes ok maybe she was a bitch at some point but she is ok now and doesn't deserve being screwed over she trusted them :rolleyes:

yes hope she finds out about phil soon :biggrin:
:flowers:
sorry they not daffodils
thought the guys wud queue up with the flowers on here...... but who needs them sistas before mistas :teehee: lol
:five:
thnx 4 the rep :ninjagirl:

Latest