The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reformed2010
Why spoil future plots? use spoiler tags or if you can't be bothered do this:

Spoiler

Hey bla bla bla.

I don't think I'd be spoiling anything with regards to EE these days lol...but will bear in mind for future :colondollar:
Original post by morris743
I don't think I'd be spoiling anything with regards to EE these days lol...but will bear in mind for future :colondollar:
Hope I never came across too harsh :tongue:

On another point, you got to laugh when Rainie told Jack Tanya fell in love with the wrong guy. After she tried to come onto Phil before Jack.

So what it's Phil > Jack > Max? Phil over them two? strange, strange woman.
Original post by Reformed2010
Hope I never came across too harsh :tongue:

On another point, you got to laugh when Rainie told Jack Tanya fell in love with the wrong guy. After she tried to come onto Phil before Jack.

So what it's Phil > Jack > Max? Phil over them two? strange, strange woman.

Kind of :P but please believe me...it was not me who negged your post. That must have been one of my fans :cool: (yeh. right.)

Phil used to be interesting, funny, even sometimes cool getting one over on people who should have got one over on him e.g. Jonny Allen. Now he's a complete shambles; a joke of the highest order. If I was the actor and offered another year of the same, I'd be off.
Reply 8123
Ewww Jack and Raine :puke:
Lots of side boob on show... I'm sure I saw some nip too :ninja: :teehee:
Also, I haven't watched it since the reveal - what's the general gist of what's going on?
Wow that worse the worst Polish accent I have heard, bad enough that she keeps switching between Polish and British every other line.
Reply 8127
Original post by The Stig
Also, I haven't watched it since the reveal - what's the general gist of what's going on?

Jack's an alcoholic. Max wants to crack on Tanya. Masood is gambling. Fat Boy asked Mercy to marry because she was about to get deported. Ben is getting bullied again.
Reply 8128
Lmao, that ending was a bit funny. Hahaha :frown:
Reply 8129
Wow that was a good ending. About time Max got a beating.
Reply 8130
Is it just me or do you never see a second punch thrown in soaps? I was quite surprised by that.
Happy families as always.
That carer has the worst Polish accent ever. Why couldn't have they have just hired an actual Polish speaking person...? Her attempt was so so bad.

The ending was a bit........:holmes:
That was AMAZING!!! :awesome:
Original post by Roobsa
Is it just me or do you never see a second punch thrown in soaps? I was quite surprised by that.

That's exactly what I was thinking, normally someone intervenes shouting "break it aaaaaaaappp!" and it all fizzles out. Not this time :biggrin:!
What's with all the carer-actress-hate? I'm pretty sure she is Polish, that's what a Polish accent sounds like! When someone's been living in the UK a while, that is.
Woah, that was a good ending! :awesome:

LOL at Carol screaming! :laugh:
(edited 12 years ago)
This episode was bare dry man (bring on the apprentice tomorrow :king1: )

im tired of that freshie white woman, her accent keeps breaking between polish and english all the time it's annoying. And aunt kim when she was getting involved :rofl2:

but the funniest part was that pathetic fight at the end LOOOOOOOOOOL! :rofl: :rofl: ive never laughed so much, the way carol got flung onto the couch hahahaha
"Am not gonna hit you back" did anyone lol at that bit.
eastenders is too much jokes these days

Latest