The Student Room Group

Film Fanatics - Chat Thread II

Scroll to see replies

Did you miss me?

Christ there's a lot of tidying up to do on these here forums.
Original post by lukejoshjedi
P Diddy in Get him to the Greek xD ahh, gotta love celebrity cameos.

That cameo was awful. "You can't outrun me, i'm black!" made me cringe beyond belief. :facepalm2:
Original post by Phalanges

Did you miss me?

you're back!

What did you do to get banned? :shock:
Did you miss me?

Oh no he's back :biggrin: we've noticed your absense, Phingers

Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon
That cameo was awful. "You can't outrun me, i'm black!" made me cringe beyond belief. :facepalm2:

Yeah, that's exactly the part I was thinking of too lol.... I wonder why P Diddy is so good at 'acting' like a narcissistic crazy man
Original post by MizzCupcakes

you're back!

What did you do to get banned? :shock:

I cracked under pressure and was implementing a script that permanently banned anyone who didn't say that their favourite film was The Phantom Menace.

Luckily I was let off with a period in rehab and a slap on the wrist.

Right now I'm gonna have breakfast and watch Chinatown

YES. One of the greatest films ever. I can't even fathom how anyone could not love Chinatown.
The Hangover 2... Can't go and watch it because I have exams :frown: But the first one was just epic :biggrin:
I was underwhelmed by the first Hangover.

I'll no doubt catch number 2 when it comes on sky or i'll nab the DVD off someone but i shan't be seeing it in the cinema or buying it myself.
Reply 1848
Did you miss me?

:no:
Original post by Christien

YES. One of the greatest films ever. I can't even fathom how anyone could not love Chinatown.

It is amazing...but.. it had the most horrible ending ever in the sense that nothing good would come out of it!

Spoiler

Bad thing was I was interrupted throughout all of it! Started watching it 10:00 and just finished it :nothing: I should watch it again soon without any interruptions :sigh:
(edited 12 years ago)
Just watched my first film in a while; Death Proof. :biggrin:
Is anyone thinking of getting LA Noire? Looks like a really cinematic game.
Is anyone thinking of getting LA Noire? Looks like a really cinematic game.

Bought it today. It's more cinema than it is game, really, though not to the extent of Heavy Rain or anything. Really enjoying it.

Bought it today. It's more cinema than it is game, really, though not to the extent of Heavy Rain or anything. Really enjoying it.

I had never heard about it until about a week ago, and now after my exams I've just been reading loads about it and it sounds really intriguing. I especially love the option that you can play it completely in black and white. :biggrin:

It's out already? Holy moley, I must buy it post haste!
Just watched my first film in a while; Death Proof. :biggrin:

I'll undoubtedly get it after i finish exams and have the money to spare.

Which'll be in about october :emo:
Original post by cambo211

Original post by cambo211
I'll undoubtedly get it after i finish exams and have the money to spare.

Which'll be in about october :emo:

I really like it, I'd rate it above Kill Bill for the most part. Although it's basically made up of two separate parts and it really goes down in quality towards the end (for pretty much the same reason as why I'm not a massive fan of Kill Bill i.e. Tarantino's main strength is almost entirely missing).

Think I might go for Sin City tomorrow.
Your Highness was a steaming pile of ****.

ShayCamp
x

Woffles
x

jamie511
x

mevidek
x

BigMoz93
x

Welcome to the society and chat thread, young padawans. Beers on the house.
I really like it, I'd rate it above Kill Bill for the most part. Although it's basically made up of two separate parts and it really goes down in quality towards the end (for pretty much the same reason as why I'm not a massive fan of Kill Bill i.e. Tarantino's main strength is almost entirely missing).

Think I might go for Sin City tomorrow.

love Sin city, so stylistic, still waiting on Sin City 2... hope it gets made

Quick Reply

Latest