The Student Room Group

Official Richmond American University London Applicant Thread for 2024

Hi there,

Welcome to the official Richmond American University London Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to Richmond American University London.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!
(edited 3 months ago)
Thanks for setting this up!

Welcome applicants!

I'm Rebecca and I work in the recruitment team - we have some ambassadors in this forum who can answer questions and chat as well.

We hope to see you at Richmond!
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi there,
Welcome to the official Richmond American University London Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to Richmond American University London.
Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:
“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.
Good luck and happy posting!
Hi everyone!
I'm Hiba, a third-year accounting and finance student at Richmond American University. Alongside my main focus, I'm also minoring in business law, and I've got my sights set on obtaining all the ACCA certifications. On top of all that, I serve as a residential advisor, which means I'm no stranger to handling dorm drama. If anyone needs advice or just wants to chat, I'm here to help out!
Hiba Ouadia
Richmond Student Ambassador
Hello applicants!

I’m Upasana, one of the student ambassadors here at Richmond. My major is BA Communications: Media Studies and my minor is Film Studies.

Being a member of our Student Government Association and a Peer Mentor, I am on campus 5 days a week so there is a great chance that you could meet me in person when you join us!

Please feel free to leave any questions, concerns or queries about anything and everything related to Richmond. Hope to see you in the fall term!

Upasana Bhatt
Richmond Student Ambassador
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending