The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Spoiler

Many apologies in advance...
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 9601
Original post by morris743
Pains me to say it but Abbie is so much more mature than strop daily Lauren.

But Lauren is so hot, which makes up for her tantrums.

What was with Lola saying "Follow me...what do you think you're doing? You're like a dog!...are you coming then?" That didn't seem to make any sense whatsoever.

Tanya in that red dress - ding dong! :coma:

Michael is slightly psychotic now. Hopefully he'll create some semi decent storylines! (Still don't like him though for what he did to Ronnie.)
Reply 9602
Kind of bad, but i was actually happy all the stuff went up in flames, hate Eddie and his sleazy charm, but then again Michaels no better. Tylers a douche, it seems that maybe Anthony will be the only bearable one.

Oh and im beginning to feel increasingly sorry for Vanessa, they should play on that and have her commit suicide or something when she finds out about Max and Tanya, would be epic :holmes:
I havent watched eastenders since christmas.....
Can i be bothered starting again? hmmmmmm...
Original post by BenjyK
Kind of bad, but i was actually happy all the stuff went up in flames, hate Eddie and his sleazy charm, but then again Michaels no better. Tylers a douche, it seems that maybe Anthony will be the only bearable one.

Oh and im beginning to feel increasingly sorry for Vanessa, they should play on that and have her commit suicide or something when she finds out about Max and Tanya, would be epic :holmes:

Not epic, you're just sick:lolwut:
Reply 9605
Original post by pinda.college

Not epic, you're just sick:lolwut:

Oh, dont get me wrong, I'm not looking to see her dead, but

Spoiler

Original post by smileybop
I havent watched eastenders since christmas.....
Can i be bothered starting again? hmmmmmm...

Yep! Far, Far better than Christmas imo.
Original post by BenjyK
Oh, dont get me wrong, I'm not looking to see her dead, but

Spoiler

Hmmm it would be good if once the affair was revealed, Lauren as promised gets in a car to run Max over however, quickly Max jumps into Billy's market store for cover and the car hits Vanessa thus killing her. Following this, her daughter has an affair with Max due to their proximity and whilst in bed she rips his testicles off and feeds it to Bianca's and Ricky's kids with a few chicken nuggests (because we know how much they love thier nuggets). Once they kids die of food poisoning Bianca comes back and kills Janine, takes her money and buys a nuclear bomb before exploding the whole of Walford.

Now that's epic:biggrin:
Reply 9608

Hmmm it would be good if once the affair was revealed, Lauren as promised gets in a car to run Max over however, quickly Max jumps into Billy's market store for cover and the car hits Vanessa thus killing her. Following this, her daughter has an affair with Max due to their proximity and whilst in bed she rips his testicles off and feeds it to Bianca's and Ricky's kids with a few chicken nuggests (because we know how much they love thier nuggets). Once they kids die of food poisoning Bianca comes back and kills Janine, takes her money and buys a nuclear bomb before exploding the whole of Walford.

Now that's epic:biggrin:

:lolwut:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 9610
Vanessa seems incredibly OCD. I think they should play on that, somehow...
Reply 9611
Original post by mel0n
Vanessa seems incredibly OCD. I think they should play on that, somehow...

Hiii can you tell me what's happened in the past 2-3 months :holmes:

Who's lola?
Original post by n1r4v

Who's lola?

Billy Mitchell's granddaughter
Anthony moon :sexface: Tyler...not so much.
Reply 9614
Holy crap the house brick iPod!!! Go on Lola!! :sexface:
Love how Eddie's turning more evil everyday!
Reply 9616
That look between Masood and Kamil was pure gold... I had to keep rewinding to watch it again
1. Mini Moons :ahee:
2. Usef pushing Zanabs bag on the floor to get the pill bottle? Sly fox.
Reply 9618
Original post by cloop
That look between Masood and Kamil was pure gold... I had to keep rewinding to watch it again

Is it wrong that I looked at your pictures and left a sticky substance on my leg? Sorry, I don't get out too much.

Anyway......
Lola is a great find, I thought she'd do a bad job but I find myself cheering for her when she's doing something. On that note, why did she burn Eddie's stuff? On the basis on Monday's episode, when she was sat near the Moons and overheard something, she scowled then went off to do her deed?

If I was Jay, I'd ditch Abbie and tap Lola.

Latest