The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Westminster Scholarships

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
I don't think that anyone received anything today... maybe on friday again we will hear about it? :rolleyes:
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
O gosh! I wanna know! :frown: How long it'll take?!
Reply 122
Noone got a mail yesterday and today - wth...?

I see it coming - we will not get all our mails this week! Thats not funny anymore!
Reply 123
TomTom, actually someone received a negative answer today (I saw on facebook)
Maybe they're going through it by department?
Reply 125
Maybe. We can only guess. I think they're giving out only negative answers though. No one has received a positive one yet I think
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Lywick
Maybe. We can only guess. I think they're giving out only negative answers though. No one has received a positive one yet I think

Yes, I think that too. This is a nightmare. It's really stressful. :crazy:

Oh :please:...
Well if @Lywick saw someone on Facebook get a negative answer today, at least we know that it's not going to be a weekly announcement and may even be finished by the end of this week.

But then again, that's just a guess. I mean visas take between 15-30 days or more depending where you're coming from. They can't possibly stretch it out to mid-August.
In another Thread about the scholarships they said that lots of people received only negatives. Maybe it's a time for negatives only..?
Reply 129
Actually someone got a negative answer. -> Me
It was not that big supprise after the info with 2500 applicants - but hope dies last ;-)

I wish you guys all the best and thanks for keeping me up to date.
Oh!! Really sorry... :frown: hope you have your own better way than studies at westmin! wish you luck!
Reply 131
ohhh. I'm really sorry :/ After all this waiting...
But you can still apply for January no?
Reply 132
January is not an option. I spent all my money on translations, certificated copies and the secure letter to UK.
TomTom i just get the NO answer also so I understand what you mean. Do you have a plan B?
Reply 134
@darksideofcat sorry about that =/
if you are not the same person as the one in facebook there is still one more person who got a reply today...
wish you better luck in the future ^_^
Reply 135
I'm sorry that you didn't get a scholarship
Did the scholarship office email you or send you a letter?
thx guys, wish you both luck! good that I've got some plans with Oxford... But this is only the conference.

Need to find a job in London me think!

E-mail heidi.
Reply 137
tom tom u postgrad or undergrad bra?
Is anyone on this thread applying for postgraduate scholarships within the School of Media, Art and Design?
Reply 139
I don't know :s-smilie:

I'm undergrad and applied for the Full International Scholarship. I wonder if there're any undergrads who've received answers?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending