What are these cartoons you speak of? :holmes:

Sorry I can't help you with your question by the way :smile:

This is the Philosopher's Stone one for example. :h:

http://www.milodino.com/images/book1.jpg
Original post by aja89
This is the Philosopher's Stone one for example. :h:

http://www.milodino.com/images/book1.jpg

:rofl: That's brilliant!
Haha, they're ok. I'm watching Mardi Gras: Spring break... its good so far :smile:
Original post by multiplexing-gamer
What did everyone think of Paranormal Activity 3?

Crap, just like the previous two.
The fact that Paranormal Activity 3 is directed by the people behind Catfish automatically makes me more interested in it than I would otherwise be.
Original post by Phalanges
The fact that Paranormal Activity 3 is directed by the people behind Catfish automatically makes me more interested in it than I would otherwise be.

Really?! Wow, did not know that.
What think we of Billy Elliot? :holmes:
From what I remember, it's a very good film, just with a bit too much melodrama for me.
Original post by Colonel.

Original post by Colonel.
Really?! Wow, did not know that.

Yep, Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman. Which I think is pretty crazy.
Yep, Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman. Which I think is pretty crazy.

They must love that low budget camera type film style.
I think I might record Hero tonight and watch it tomorrow. I've seen bits of it before, but never in full. What's the general concensus on it? Better or worse than House of Flying Daggers?
Reply 4651
Going to see We Need To Talk About Kevin on Wednesday, I want it to do the book justice SO BADLY.
Original post by Pandora.
I think I might record Hero tonight and watch it tomorrow. I've seen bits of it before, but never in full. What's the general concensus on it? Better or worse than House of Flying Daggers?

Me too. I've only seen parts of it so may buckle down and get to watching it soonish.
Original post by sheep_go_baa
Me too. I've only seen parts of it so may buckle down and get to watching it soonish.

Doubt I'll actually be able to record it. Film4 will probably end up showing it again soonish anyway, so no big loss.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4654
Original post by aja89
Going to see We Need To Talk About Kevin on Wednesday, I want it to do the book justice SO BADLY.

Me too. But even if it doesn't, Ezra Miller. :sexface:

Not sure when I'm going to be able to see it. :frown:
I had the idea of running a box office prediction league on here. People would guess how much each new release was going to gross for the weekend, and then the person who guessed closest would get a point.

How about it? We'd need at least four or five people interested enough to do it every week to make it worthwhile, so let me know if you like the sound of it and if there's interest we'll give it a go.
(edited 12 years ago)
Jurassic Park Blu Ray :coma:
I had the idea of running a box office prediction league on here. People would guess how much each new release was going to gross for the weekend, and then the person who guessed closest would get a point.

How about it? We'd need at least four or five people interested enough to do it every week to make it worthwhile, so let me know if you like the sound of it and if there's interest we'll give it a go.

I'd be up for that.

Nice idea there, I'd definately be up for it :yep: Not that I'd have a clue about what to predict, but...
Apollo 18 is rubbish, lack of tension or anything actually scary about it

Can't wait for Immortals!

Quick Reply

Latest