The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jackso
I have. The truth is some men just can't get laid, hate the idea of using a prostitute and are completely overwhelmed by lust towards certain women... So they rape them. I fail to see how actually having sex with someone isn't about sex. Sure it can be partially about power but saying it is entirely about power without anything sexual whatsoever is just ridiculous - The only people who say that do so because they're worried about 'blaming' the victim.

This may shock you but some people are sexually attracted to different things. Pedophiles aren't attracted to children because they feel it makes them powerful.

I'll drop this now because it's on a Misfits thread and therefore a tad out of place... but still, your post was incorrect.

No it isn't. That isn't the case at all. Men don't rape random women, the vast majority are raped by men who know them, like their husbands or their friends. You don't know anything about it.

Let's disagree about the fact that you're wrong and leave it at that.
Reply 3581
Original post by ArcadiaHouse

Original post by ArcadiaHouse
No it isn't. That isn't the case at all. Men don't rape random women, the vast majority are raped by men who know them, like their husbands or their friends. You don't know anything about it.

Let's disagree about the fact that you're wrong and leave it at that.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Plus, you are a woman, you wouldn't even understand the male mentality.

Yes they do rape random women! It happens all the damn time.
Reply 3582
It's time :woo:
Do Simon & Alisha pay rent on that place, or have did they just start squatting & nobody has noticed yet?

Edit: So that's how scary stalkers are born.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3584
Original post by History-Student
Do Simon & Alisha pay rent on that place, or have did they just start squatting & nobody has noticed yet?

Edit: So that's how scary stalkers are born.

I think that's one of the minor things you're supposed to ignore :p:

Hmm interesting power there...
I still don't QUITE get Simon's power. Time travel? Major jumping powers? haha
Original post by Mother_Russia
I still don't QUITE get Simon's power. Time travel? Major jumping powers? haha

Precognition of some sort atm, isn't it? The jumping is just normal free-running, and the time travel power got bought by some old Jewish guy last Christmas.
Precognition of some sort atm, isn't it? The jumping is just normal free-running, and the time travel power got bought by some old Jewish guy last Christmas.

Oh, so just precognition? But then what about time travel? So confused...

Yeah, I figured with the freerunning.
Original post by Mother_Russia
Oh, so just precognition? But then what about time travel?

Kelly's such a LAD :biggrin:
Reply 3590
'You're a ****ing rocket scientist' :biggrin:
This programme is so weird :biggrin:
Was tonights episode good? I was at work :colondollar:
Reply 3593
I'm liking Rudy more and more :biggrin:
Original post by Nick1sHere
Was tonights episode good? I was at work :colondollar:

It's still on. Run home & catch it on +1 at 11.

Also: ooh, intriguing mystery person.
(edited 12 years ago)
It's still on. Run home & catch it on +1 at 11.

Also: ooh, intriguing mystery person.

Not much point tbh... I've got a 4 hour break at college on wednesday anyway so that's pretty much my catchup day :thumbsup:
Reply 3596
Looks like the probation worker is more involved next week :awesome:
Well then. Looks like we might get to find out what happened to the aforementioned old Jewish guy next week.
The next episode involves Nazis? Must be something to do with the time-travelling Jewish chap who was after Hitler.
Despite searching, I didn't see a blue police box in the background of Misfits. So why, I ask myself, do Nazi's appear in the next episode of Misfits? First Dr Who, now this...hmmm.

Also, the more I watch it, the more beautiful Rudy becomes. :love: Finally getting over Nathan. Yay!

Quick Reply

Latest