The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Episode seems to have split people then (almost like Rudy :teehee:)

:tumble:

:getmecoat:
Reply 3721
Am I the only one that finds Seth quite hot? :P
Original post by jojayne
Am I the only one that finds Seth quite hot? :P

No, if you read the comments we all do.
Reply 3723
He gives the time travel power to his pet lizard is it?
Imagine if that thing goes back in time. God knows what could happen in that cage of his
Reply 3724
Hmm. I liked how the episode was different, could've been better though.
Reply 3725
Original post by ArcadiaHouse
Yeah. It used to be edge-of-the-seat stuff. But last night I was just like :lolwut:

My boyfriend was watching it but i was reading my book and then rolled over and went to sleep, I just wasn't fussed.
I really liked the most recent episode tbh.
Moving on from the last episode...

Just saw an advert for the next episode, what's the deal with that? It seems like after Kelly's been chasing ****inghotdealer for ages, and she gets a date with him she goes off with some other guy and then acts all emo about it? Any advances?
Original post by Mother_Russia
Moving on from the last episode...

Just saw an advert for the next episode, what's the deal with that? It seems like after Kelly's been chasing ****inghotdealer for ages, and she gets a date with him she goes off with some other guy and then acts all emo about it? Any advances?

I think random other guy will have some kinda power. There'll be some weird power **** going down. Kelly doesn't **** good people around.
Reply 3729
Could be someone is jealous and uses a power to get with her instead? We won't know until Sunday.
Original post by hobo06
Could be someone is jealous and uses a power to get with her instead? We won't know until Sunday.

Probably monday for me due to being on a train back...unless I E4+1ed it...
Reply 3731
i want to be a ****ing rocket scientist now! :wink:
Reply 3732
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Probably monday for me due to being on a train back...unless I E4+1ed it...

You're just not dedicated enough!
In regards to next weeks episode:

According to Sky TV episode summary, Sunday's ep is about Kelly being stuck in a coma victims body.

Maybe she's acting weird in the trailer because someone else is in hers?

P.S. For anyone scared of looking at the spoiler; its only the episode summary for next week. I put it in spoilers because I know some people who prefer not to know that stuff :smile:
I just realised Misfits Season 3 is out thanks to TSR!! Been careful to avoid the spoilers on this thread. I'll post back when I watch it :biggrin:
Shame Nathan won't be in it, that's all I know...
So..... anyone else wonder what nathan was up to when the nazis took over?
Original post by SweatyGoldfish
In regards to next weeks episode:

According to Sky TV episode summary, Sunday's ep is about Kelly being stuck in a coma victims body.

Maybe she's acting weird in the trailer because someone else is in hers?

P.S. For anyone scared of looking at the spoiler; its only the episode summary for next week. I put it in spoilers because I know some people who prefer not to know that stuff :smile:

....interesting. Although straaaange. Has the potential to be very interesting though. Kelly's getting a lot of airtime recently!

Original post by marijuana

Interesting. You could say he still moved to Las Vegas, and US probably wouldn't have been invaded by the Nazis. But then again...how did he get out?

But then again, the Nazis disliked gambling so growing up in a Nazi country, it is probable they wouldn't even know about gambling and therefore never move to Las Vegas.

ALSO, growing up in a Nazi country and prone to all the propaganda they put out surely the Misfits would find it all normal to behave in this way. But no, they have to be the good guys.
Original post by Mother_Russia
ALSO, growing up in a Nazi country and prone to all the propaganda they put out surely the Misfits would find it all normal to behave in this way. But no, they have to be the good guys.

Hahah i thought that was odd too, but they cant just start developing the characters from scratch again. I thought this episode really developed kelly's character.
Original post by hobo06
You're just not dedicated enough!

I booked train tickets before misfits was known to be being aired on a sunday :sadnod:

Probably dead...
Hahah i thought that was odd too, but they cant just start developing the characters from scratch again. I thought this episode really developed kelly's character.

Yeah of course. I think it just highlights the fact that this kind of topic should be left best to films and the like, rather than teenage dramas! It just felt like the Nazis had just invaded and everyone's getting used to it rather than the regime been in force for over 60 years!

Very true, it was very interesting with Kelly's character. Looking forward to the next episode because of this too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest