The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

I don't like their new powers. I think they have tonnes of potential, but they're not doing anything with them. And they've just taken away Curtis' power now, so that was a waste of time. It's just like the storywriters have given up really.
Reply 3861
Original post by impossible!
I don't like their new powers. I think they have tonnes of potential, but they're not doing anything with them. And they've just taken away Curtis' power now, so that was a waste of time. It's just like the storywriters have given up really.

Because clearly Curtis' power being changed is nothing to do with continuing the story...

Original post by hobo06
Because clearly Curtis' power being changed is nothing to do with continuing the story...

:ditto:

Also from trailers I'm pretty sure I've seen him say he wants his power back as it's the only way something or other...anyone else have a feeling he's still preggers even while a man...

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3864
Original post by misfits1994

Spoiler

Yeh, that's kind of a future spoiler...not everyone likes to read the episode synopsis.
I don't like their new powers. I think they have tonnes of potential, but they're not doing anything with them. .

I agree. None of the new powers interest me. After the Xmas special, I couldn't wait to see what their new powers were, but IMO they're pretty disappointing.
ive quite enjoyed this series and im starting to warm towards rudy(just finished watching the coma episode)it feels like theyve lost direction though, i thought theyd progress simons storyline more.
I want Curtis to use his newly gained bring back the dead power, to bring his ex girlfriend back. I can't remember her name...Can't see it happening though. If you were Curtis, you would though, wouldn't you?

Original post by bananaterracottapie
i thought theyd progress simons storyline more.

Yeah...what happened with that? I hope they don't just leave it and forget about Simon time traveling, etc.
(edited 12 years ago)
I want Curtis to use his newly gained bring back the dead power, to bring his ex girlfriend back. I can't remember her name...Can't see it happening though. If you were Curtis, you would though, wouldn't you?

Yeah...what happened with that? I hope they don't just leave it and forget about Simon time traveling, etc.

He's had other people since his gf though...so he may have moved on...
Reply 3869
Original post by bananaterracottapie
ive quite enjoyed this series and im starting to warm towards rudy(just finished watching the coma episode)it feels like theyve lost direction though, i thought theyd progress simons storyline more.

Episode 8, from what I've read, will have more on Simon's story, I imagine ending with a cliffhanger for a christmas special or season 4.
I really enjoyed the last idea, maybe because I love Rudy. Next episode looks awesome too, zombies are my favourite! I hope power guy stays with Lauren, I love them together.
Why didn't Lauren get the time travelling power put back into Curtis with Seth.
I'd prefer that than being able to raise the dead.
I'm really loving this series so far - this show definitely isn't losing its quality yet. I think my fave episode this series is when both Curtis and his female alter ego Mel were both getting it on with that other runner woman - that was quite funny and interesting to see. Oh yeah, and I wonder what's happened to her now, they don't show her anymore since that episode.

I love how Rudy is such an annoying twunt but also hilarious character, just like Nathan but in a different way :biggrin:
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
... Oh yeah, and I wonder what's happened to her now, they don't show her anymore since that episode.

It was an athletic camp or something. She got on the bus back to wherever she came from at the end of the episode.
Original post by History-Student
It was an athletic camp or something. She got on the bus back to wherever she came from at the end of the episode.

Oh OK, I didn't realise. Thanks.
The last episode was excellent!

Though I did want Rudy to be the father :frown:
Life lessons learned today: When reviving the dead, just play it cool.
Oh this is such a good episode :rofl:
Oh my God, Rudy's face when he saw the cheerleaders :biggrin:
LOOOL yes misfits... cracking me up again :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest