The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Id and Ego seek
We don't know the situation; the original guy/girl might have killed the zombie(s) he/she made, which influenced him/her to get rid of his/her power.

No because he was kidnapped remember, they stole the power from him.
Reply 4001
Original post by Obadetona
No because he was kidnapped remember, they stole the power from him.

And he couldn't possibly have killed them before he was kidnapped? Nor could anyone else have done so?
Reply 4002
Now that Alisha will be gone for the fourth season and Simon returning to the present after a failed attempt in saving both of them. I have an odd feeling that Nathan will return from his stay in Las Vegas along with his girlfriend and child. I think that he will somehow break the law again and end up with the gang doing community service.
Hmmm, so will Alisha and Nathan be stuck in some weird paradox? :s-smilie:
Original post by Doughnuts!!

or time loop?

But yes it looks that way.
Original post by Doughnuts!!

Alisha and Simon will be :yep: Nathan's just in Vegas!
Original post by sleekchic
or time loop?

But yes it looks that way.

Original post by greeneyedgirl
Alisha and Simon will be :yep: Nathan's just in Vegas!

*Whoops meant Simon

I genuinely think that the show may die now. I don't know how on earth they're going to keep it exciting and fresh now. :s-smilie:
the sex scene WAS FRIKKEN IMMENSE :P
Why didn't Seth give Curtis back the time travel power?
Or why didn't he get Curtis to resurrect the Iguana and take the power out of it?
This show is so frustrating and the really cocked up with the time travel thing. A lot of the stuff that Simon was meant to prevent, he would've been killed long before he was able to go back in time.
Original post by ocelotrevs
Why didn't Seth give Curtis back the time travel power?
Or why didn't he get Curtis to resurrect the Iguana and take the power out of it?
This show is so frustrating and the really cocked up with the time travel thing. A lot of the stuff that Simon was meant to prevent, he would've been killed long before he was able to go back in time.

Because I'm guessing when people die power is fully lost.
Does this mean that Simon and Alisha wont be in it any more? :cry:
Original post by miserlou

Alisha won't be. No word on Simon yet I don't think.
Original post by miserlou

It looks that way. Future Simon dies before this point (he sacrificed himself to the video game guy).
If Future Simon knew that Alisha gets killed and goes back to save her, it really doesn't make sense for him to sacrifice himself without leaving a clue as to what happens with that girl or giving them ANY information whatsoever to things that will happen that will prevent the rest of the gang getting messed up.

If Alisha was going to come back she'd be there at the end because Simon would've saved her.
It would've made sense to the story for Simon to sacrifice himself to that religious girl.
(edited 12 years ago)
For them to be alive at the point Alisha was killed in the last episode, superhoodie Simon had to have gone right back and saved them in the past like when it was shown on the past episodes. Superhoodie Simon had already saved them - the present doesn't exist unless he goes back. He has to. Even if it was possible to have just gone back to when Alisha was killed, they'd both still be stuck. With that power, he can't come back. So he'd still be in a different time hours behind the rest of them. He'd still never see them again.

I think it actually makes perfect sense now, remember superhoodie telling Alisha he had to sacrifice himself/die so that she could live but they'd still be together? And that it 'had to be this way'. The writers knew how it was going to go down all along. No idea how they'll bring back Simon - I really don't think they can!

Would have been such a good end to the series! Curtis can't do anything with his power, Kelly is loved up with Seth, Nathan's left, Alisha and Simon are trapped in an eternal circle.

Rudy said at the end "A Happy Ending", and all the old probation workers came back for a goodbye. They should stop while it's still good and I can remember it as a legendary, unique series.
Original post by hobo06
And he couldn't possibly have killed them before he was kidnapped? Nor could anyone else have done so?

But why would they need to kidnap him? Wouldn't he want to get rid of the power? And wouldn't he at least have mentioned the whole zombie thing to somebody.
Reply 4015
Original post by Obadetona
But why would they need to kidnap him? Wouldn't he want to get rid of the power? And wouldn't he at least have mentioned the whole zombie thing to somebody.

I don't think they would have stopped to ask questions, or even told him why they were kidnapping him.
Why does Alisha always end up getting killed..
Iwan Rheon confirmed for not being back next year.

TBH I'm happy with that finale, I kind of wish they weren't making a new series.
Original post by History-Student

:bawling: My favourite character :frown: I just hope they get some good new characters next season!
Reply 4019
Original post by History-Student

TBH I'm happy with that finale, I kind of wish they weren't making a new series.

WHAT?! IWAN RHEON ISN'T COMING BACK?! OMG! not watching it. omg. Nathan was already my favourite...but SIMON TOO?!
brb gonna go cry

Quick Reply

Latest