Reply 261
147? :tongue:
Reply 262
Original post by f1mad
147? :tongue:

Maybe not :frown:.

Rocket Ronnie is on fire.
Reply 263
Carter hasn't scored a point in the last two frames, that must hurt :lol:.
Reply 264
141, what a gem!
Sis in law watching those darn Indian dramas whilst I miss the snooker. Not amused!

About Ronnie's age, he is still one of the best players in the world but make no mistake he was better a few years back. Ronnie is a bit less consistent and his long range potting in general (not just this tournament) isn't as good as it used to be. It happens to all sportsman with age unfortunately. Still by far my favourite player in snooker and the most exciting to watch (yep, better than Trump even at at 36).
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by silent ninja
Sis in law watching those darn Indian dramas whilst I miss the snooker. Not amused!

About Ronnie's age, he is still one of the best players in the world but make no mistake he was better a few years back. Ronnie is a bit less consistent and his long range potting in general (not just this tournament) isn't as good as it used to be. It happens to all sportsman with age unfortunately. Still by far my favourite player in snooker and the most exciting to watch (yep, better than Trump even at at 36).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/snooker/17962819

You can stream online.
Enjoy.
O'Sullivan was brilliant in the last two frames. Great to see.

Thanks to those who negged me for saying I wanted Carter to win.
Here we go...
Reply 270
What's the rules with the misses here by Carter? Either he shouldn't have had all those misses called against him from the start, or he should have had them continually called. He didn't even try other routes such as off the bottom cushion, which was the easier shot but would be harder to leave the balls safe (red or white would probably end up staying in the middle).
Original post by shyamshah
Carter has definitely got to Ronnie, he is missing some shots which he wouldn't have before. Ebdon's job is working unfortunately.

what did he do?

just tuned in due to sisters kids christening and some retarded nonsense about not watching snooker in church
Ronnie max?

EDIT: Booooooooooooooo
(edited 11 years ago)
Carter needs to win at least 3 of the next 5 frames to give himself a good chance for tomorrow.

If he does, it will be 9:7 to O'Sullivan. That is not impossible to come back from. Anything more (10:6, etc.) is too much of a deficit in my opinion. O'Sullivan is play near-perfect snooker, and it is a joy to watch, but Carter cannot afford to slip too far behind if he wants a shot here.

NB: I'm pretty neutral. I'm not a huge Ronnie or Ali fan. I just want to see some good snooker, and so far I'm very pleased :biggrin:
Snooker is a part of the Chinese curriculum. That's amazing.
Original post by silent ninja

I think his new mindset makes him better than ever. Missing a ball here and there isnt as detrimental as suddenly going into a depressive state. If his mindset continues to improve it'll be some time before anyone can say they play better snooker.

He's just got back to form and he's beaten on form williams robertson and stevens.
Original post by little_wizard123

Yeah. Im not sure thats a good thing from the perspective of uk fans.

Original post by green.tea
Yeah. Im not sure thats a good thing from the perspective of uk fans.

Aye the snooker club i play at in Manchester is always filled with asian/chinese folks. Found it odd before i did some looking into snooker, i always associated it with being a pub sport so i expected a load of fat drunks to be playing.

Compared to other countries, the UK is **** at encouraging young people to excel in sport and giving them the best training to do so. Kind of a shame really. China are taking control of the sport because we're too lazy here in the UK.
Ali's missing some sitters now, fancy Ronnie to take a 4 frame lead soon.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending