The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SirMasterKey
I think they do as it was from a different thread which has been merged into here. That thread said that new companion comes in ep.6 which is a lie unless you count the Christmas special as ep.6.

Oh I see. I suppose the christmas special technically will be the sixth episode aired.
What time are they showing it?
Reply 7962
Original post by lilyobz
What time are they showing it?

7.20 :awesome:
Looking forward to it tonight, YAY THERE'S DALEKS!
Original post by Aula
7.20 :awesome:

So 20 minutes? Oh wait I'm an hour ahead. :emo:

Actually set an alarm for it so I didn't forget that. I wonder if my English friends are going to come around and watch it with me having BBC1.

One thing I am sad about is no watching Dr Who Confidential :frown:

I do love that show, even if it's beginning to wind down in it's interest as they've shown almost all the behind the scenes now in the 6 years.
why did doctor who get so rubbish, repetitive and tacky???
is there only five episodes in season 7!!!
Original post by ribenablob

So were there any series you actually liked? Or do you just not like ones with Matt Smith? :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
:crazy:

SOON.
Reply 7969
Why are they not showing Doctor Who Confidential this year? :frown:
Reply 7970
Original post by farhiyaserar

No, they've split it into halves again. 5 episodes will be shown this year, and then the rest will be shown next year, after the Christmas Special I think... :rolleyes:
Reply 7971
Original post by Aula
Don't think this has already been posted.

Clip from the breakfast show on Thursday morning (30th), with a possibly quite spoilery clip in it (so don't watch it if you've been avoiding all spoilers). Might make a bit more sense of the end of Pond Life though :sad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoyQHTiFkY0&feature=youtube_gdata

Moffat had better have a good explanation for it :angry:

Must Resist :frown:

I'm sooo curious but I hate knowing things before hand. Sort of ruins the show if you know what to expect. Still really curious though. Arghh :mad:
Original post by ribenablob

You may find your answer here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2107637
Reply 7973
Spoiler free reviews from reputable critics (which are of course subjective) have been generally v. positive. I'm definitely looking forward to this one :smile: But then I always look forward to Doctor Who (I'm biased I know, I know :biggrin:)
I am so glad that the Daleks have returned. Its been too long.

Did anyone else watch the prequel Pond Life?
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by farhiyaserar

No, same as last series, just a mid series break.

Original post by Henna x
Why are they not showing Doctor Who Confidential this year? :frown:

It's not on any more? Doesn't surprise me really. As good as it was, in 6 years they had shown pretty much all the behind the scenes they can. Last series got a bit naff really with a focus on MS, AD and KG mucking about behind the scenes.
Almost here!!!!

Original post by BP_Tranquility
So were there any series you actually liked? Or do you just not like ones with Matt Smith? :smile:

I just don't particularly like the ones with Matt Smith.
****ing hell Karen is so fit.
Ooft, Rory. :sexface:

Latest