The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Accommodation-HELP!

Hi everyone!

I am a first year international student and have just accepted a conditional offer from the University of Lincoln to study beginning in September 2013. I'm very confused about the different types of accommodation (ex. En-suite or standard? Catered or self-catered? Will I have a roommate?). I understand that accommodation comes on a first-come-first-served basis and want to apply as soon as possible. Could someone please, please, please help me out?
Reply 1
Hi. No catered options in Lincoln and ver few twin rooms most I know of are singles

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Original post by Brianna77
Hi everyone!

I am a first year international student and have just accepted a conditional offer from the University of Lincoln to study beginning in September 2013. I'm very confused about the different types of accommodation (ex. En-suite or standard? Catered or self-catered? Will I have a roommate?). I understand that accommodation comes on a first-come-first-served basis and want to apply as soon as possible. Could someone please, please, please help me out?

No catered options in Lincoln I'm afraid. Junxion, Pavillions and Courts (first year only) are en-suite, Brayford Quay is shared bathrooms. You won't have room mates but unless you want to pay a massive amount more you will have flat mates. You'll want to apply very soon as in my last year they messed up and about 200 students ended up in Portakabins in shared rooms in a car park!

I know Junxion lets you register your interest before you get your results/acceptance, not too sure about the others though.

Hope that helps, good luck!
Reply 3
Original post by getinthevan
No catered options in Lincoln I'm afraid. Junxion, Pavillions and Courts (first year only) are en-suite, Brayford Quay is shared bathrooms. You won't have room mates but unless you want to pay a massive amount more you will have flat mates. You'll want to apply very soon as in my last year they messed up and about 200 students ended up in Portakabins in shared rooms in a car park!

I know Junxion lets you register your interest before you get your results/acceptance, not too sure about the others though.

Hope that helps, good luck!

Brayford Quays isn't shared, they're en-suite, the first year rooms at least are.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
If you need an accurate view on your choices and options suggest you email Accom office at UNI.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LRBrown94
Brayford Quays isn't shared, they're en-suite, the first year rooms at least are.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I may or may not have been thinking of Brayford Court...

Quick Reply

Latest