The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Missed UWE accommodation deadline

UWE is my firm choice and I have applied for accommodation on the very first day it opened. However, I am currently visiting my home country for a relative's funeral where I had no access to the internet for about 4 days. I was anxious the whole time because I read I only have 5 days to accept the offer.

I just got access to Wifi today and I received an offer for Phoenix Court via email on 6th of July, it's now 9th of July so 3 days have passed. I thought I was safe but I checked the Accommodation website and there's no offer on there so I read the email again and it says I only have 3 days to accept the offer. Guess I missed the deadline. I have email them but I'm not sure how long does it take them to respond. I'm now scared :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
UWE is my firm choice and I have applied for accommodation on the very first day it opened. However, I am currently visiting my home country for a relative's funeral where I had no access to the internet for about 4 days. I was anxious the whole time because I read I only have 5 days to accept the offer.

I just got access to Wifi today and I received an offer for Phoenix Court via email on 6th of July, it's now 9th of July so 3 days have passed. I thought I was safe but I checked the Accommodation website and there's no offer on there so I read the email again and it says I only have 3 days to accept the offer. Guess I missed the deadline. I have email them but I'm not sure how long does it take them to respond. I'm now scared :frown:

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear you are having troubles with your accommodation acceptance situation.

Please don't be scared our accommodation team will be happy to help and resolve any issues you are having.

It sounds as though you have already emailed them, due to the time of year they are most likely receiving a lot of emails at the moment, so don't worry they will respond as soon as they are able.

If you feel as though your matter is urgent it may be better to call them on the phone, on 0117 32 83601 or +44 117 32 83601.

Moreover here is their email address if you need it Email: [email protected].

Do let me know how you get on or if you cannot get through to them soon I can maybe suggest another way.

All the best.

Thanks,

Martin
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Hi I received my accommodation offer from UWE and however it was on my last choice list and too expensive for me. I'm feeling worried currently as I don't have any accommodation. Can someome please help me with it?
Hi I received my accommodation offer from UWE and however it was on my last choice list and too expensive for me. I'm feeling worried currently as I don't have any accommodation. Can someome please help me with it?

Hi,

My advice would be to either call or email the accommodation team, details below. If they can't help you they will be able to point you in the right direction.

0117 32 83601 or +44 117 32 83601.

Email: [email protected].

Let me know how you get on.

All the best.

Martin
ThankW you very much Martin. I was able to find a private accommodation with the help of the university. Really appreciate your support...!
ThankW you very much Martin. I was able to find a private accommodation with the help of the university. Really appreciate your support...!

No problem.

Happy to help.

Any more questions feel free to get in touch.

All the Best

Martin

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending