The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

TV Production @Westminster Harrow Campus

Hey everyone,

I'm going to be studying TV Production at Westminster Harrow campus. Just wondering if anyone else is doing the same course? I've seen a few people doing the TV & Film but no one just doing the TV Production course yet :smile:

Ross

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by RosstorWho
Hey everyone,

I'm going to be studying TV Production at Westminster Harrow campus. Just wondering if anyone else is doing the same course? I've seen a few people doing the TV & Film but no one just doing the TV Production course yet :smile:

Ross

Hey Ross!

I'm doing TV Production as well! I think you're the first person I've seen on here that's also doing it.
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by danyxin
Hey Ross!

I'm doing TV Production as well! I think you're the first person I've seen on here that's also doing it.

Woo hoo! :smile:

That's 2 of us then aha :biggrin: nice to meet you.
Hey guys, I'm doing Television Production too :smile: Glad to know I'm not alone :P
Reply 4
Yey! Nice to meet you :biggrin:

I'm so excited now really can't wait for September!

Is everyone in halls?
Me neither :smile: I'm at the Student Court at Wembley because the Harrow halls were full up
Reply 6
Original post by GeorgiaxWhite
Me neither :smile: I'm at the Student Court at Wembley because the Harrow halls were full up

I know someone who was there last year and they said it's the place to be!

I'm in Harrow Halls though.
At least you won't have to commute to get to the campus then
Reply 8
I know someone who was there last year and they said it's the place to be!

I'm in Harrow Halls though.

I'll be at Harrow Hall too!
Reply 9
Original post by danyxin
I'll be at Harrow Hall too!

Do you know what room and flat you'll be in? I haven't heard anything back yet.
Reply 10
Do you know what room and flat you'll be in? I haven't heard anything back yet.

No, I haven't! I think I saw on another thread that they'll let you know what room you're in when you move in.
Reply 11
Hey everyone,

I'm Greta 18 from Lithuania and I'm starting TV production in September. I will not be living in the halls though... Where are you guys from? I guess we can call each other classmates now ;D
Hey Greta :smile: I'm from Leicester in the UK. Where are you going to be living?
Reply 13
Original post by GeorgiaxWhite
Hey Greta :smile: I'm from Leicester in the UK. Where are you going to be living?

I'll be living with my mum for the first year (I hope not longer). My mum and my big brother live in London so I have like a second home there.
Reply 14
I'm Ross from Cumbria in the UK. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Seen our first week timetable on the website today.
Reply 15
So I was wondering, what equipment is necessary for our program? Is there anything I should buy before leaving for uni?
Reply 18
You're welcome. I don't think we need to take anything really. I seen something about them letting us know what books we will need to get at some point.
Reply 19
So, do you guys have a lot of Tv experience? 'cause I'm a bit afraid that I'm not experienced enough :colondollar: and why did you choose this course?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending