The Student Room Group

accommodation

Hi, I am Aradhana and I will be joining University of Westminster for my Masters in Fashion Business Management. Is anyone looking for accommodation near Harrow campus ?
I still haven't found accommodation.
Are you from South India? what is your monthly budget?
Hi, I'm going to westminster too for undergrad and I have the same problem. Are you possibly looking for flatmates?
Original post by aradhanaB
Hi, I am Aradhana and I will be joining University of Westminster for my Masters in Fashion Business Management. Is anyone looking for accommodation near Harrow campus ?

hi, i was planning to go to london but decided to take a gap year, but unfortunately i already booked a bronze studio of 320 pounds per week at mannequin house london via university living. they, asked me to get a replacement tenant to get my deposit back so if you're interested we'll connect.
Reply 4
Original post by dhrupadmalpani
hi, i was planning to go to london but decided to take a gap year, but unfortunately i already booked a bronze studio of 320 pounds per week at mannequin house london via university living. they, asked me to get a replacement tenant to get my deposit back so if you're interested we'll connect.

hey!!! are you still looking for a replacement tenant? if so where can i contact you? :smile:
Original post by aradhanaB

I have a lease for a student accommodation that I’m trying to get out of if you would like
Original post by Krasomarina
I have a lease for a student accommodation that I’m trying to get out of if you would like

hi is this avavilable still
Reply 7
Original post by Krasomarina

where can i contact you? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending