The Student Room Group

Harrow School 16+ 2023 Admissions

Anyone did the harrow school entrance tests? If so, how did you find it?

Scroll to see replies

I kind of messed up all of physics - missed 20 marks, I wasnt happy about the fact that it was multiple choice - i dont think the physics department at harrow is good - that is the problem
oh ok. I found the multiple choice relatively easy but the written task was difficult for me. Did you do the test at harrow school today, or at your school?

idk if we can speak about the actual questions as the deadline to write the test is the 26th.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by entrepreneur_13
oh ok. I found the multiple choice relatively easy but the written task was difficult for me. Did you do the test at harrow school today, or at your school?

idk if we can speak about the actual questions as the deadline to write the test is the 26th.

Well of course I did it at Harrow. The questions weren't hard just very annoying and I missed the whole space part at the end because I thought that every multiple choice question was like a trick question.
I guessing by your username that you did maths as well. How did you find that? I think the hardest question was the one about sequences in Part B
Yes I did, I think that the hardest question was the geometric mensuration question with the 3 balls in the equilateral but when I went home I did it so it wasn't hard so much to say that I ran out of time which was the problem. I mean 1 minute per mark is not suitable for this type of assessment, GCSE's give a minimum of 10 minutes extra or in the case of IGCSE's 20 minutes extra.
were you able to do the sequences question? That was the one I found the hardest overall
were you able to do the sequences question? That was the one I found the hardest overall

Yes, I was able to do it. The answer was 4n^2-3x+5

Do you remember the probability question ????
noo... What was it?
Have you heard anything from Harrow?
no not yet
no not yet

same
no not yet

we got results. I got shortlisted. Did you?
Same I got shortlisted too :smile:
Same I got shortlisted too :smile:

Yessssssssss, which subjects are going to be your next examinations?
Economics and business

wbu
(edited 1 year ago)
Economics and business

wbu

History :frown: and Chemistry :smile:
Economics and business

wbu

What were your first 2 subjects??????????
maths and physics

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending