The Student Room Group

help rank these universities

which university should i go to for sept 2023?
these r some i applied to (i got into some)
brunel
kingston
surrey (i’m thinking of this one if i get accepted)
westminster
kent
keele
greenwich
coventry
etc etc
i will be studying business management. i rlly wanna go to a good ranked uni please help.
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by h4shyy
which university should i go to for sept 2023?
these r some i applied to (i got into some)
brunel
kingston
surrey (i’m thinking of this one if i get accepted)
westminster
kent
keele
greenwich
coventry
etc etc
i will be studying business management. i rlly wanna go to a good ranked uni please help.

Hi @h4shyy !

I am glad that you are considering studying at the University of Surrey!

The University of Surrey is shortlisted for The Times/The Sunday Times University of the Year by the Good University Guide 2023. Surrey was also ranked in the top 10 in the UK for graduate employability and 9th in the UK for student satisfaction in 2022 and is in the top 20 of all UK universities for business and management in the National Student Survey 2022.

The business management course at Surrey offers a wide selection of optional modules, such as marketing, entrepreneurship, finance, and project management. Surrey business school has close links with 200 businesses, across 50 different countries so you can take advantage of the award winning professional training placements or spend a semester in second year studying abroad. The course is also accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) so you will learn everything you need to know to pursue a career in business.

But it's important to not only consider the university's ranking :smile:

Maybe consider whether you would prefer a campus or city environment, the different modules on the course, distance from home, transport links and the facilities at the university. It would also be really helpful to visit the universities on an open day/applicant days or go for a campus tour if you can to get a first hand feel for the university. You can also look at what the students studying business management say on our website or chat with a student ambassador here - https://www.surrey.ac.uk/student-life/chat-to-our-students?popcardRedirectData=P2RlZ3JlZT01ZTVkNTg4MDBjYWE1ZTE5MGY2Zjc1MmEmbGFiZWw9QXV0b21vdGl2ZSUyMEVuZ2luZWVyaW5nJTIwQkVuZyUyMCUyOEhvbnMlMjklMjAlMkYlMjBNRW5n&ub_medium=product&ub_source=University%20Popcard&ub_campaign=&ub_content=

I hope this helps and if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Best wishes,

Olivia (she/her)
MSc Social Psychology

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending